Chapter 6

-Shizuo's POV-

After teasing us for what seemed like months, they left us alone. My phone rang and saw that it was Tom. I shared a quick kiss with Izaya and went to work. Celty then popped out from no where and dragged me outside where she kept jumping and clapping her hands. I waited for her to calm down then asked, "What do you think you are doing?"

You and Izaya!!! Gods that was so cute!! You actually kissed!! Gods you actually kissed... , as soon as she showed me she started jumping and clapping.

"I really have to go to work you know..." I said trying to leave.

Okay but just saying I took pictures! , she typed.

"You took pictures?!" I yelled clearly shocked.

Yeap!

I groaned and walked off.

-Izaya's POV-

I heard Shizuo yelling from the door and took my laptop. I did a full four days of work and I was still bored. So I decided to continue doing work just to make time fly faster.

After what seemed like five hours, I looked at the clock and saw it was three in the afternoon. I decided to rest for awhile, so I leaned back on the sofa and closed my eyes. Soon I fell asleep. I woke up to loud banging on the door. I saw it was nine at night. I groaned and got up rubbing my eyes. I watched as Shinra opened the door. I looked around and realised Celty went to do a job as she wasn't in the house.

I looked at whose at the door and saw it was Gin. It looked like Shinra was trying his best to keep Gin out but I knew better. Soon they were going to push him away from the door. Since I could move they would just kill me or take me away.

I shudder at the thought of what they would do to me. I looked around and saw a crutches next to the sofa. I took them and made me way quietly to a room. I open the door and went inside closing it quietly behind me. I went to the closet and inspected it. After awhile I knew I could fit in.

I heard a yell of pain at the door. The yell was from Shinra. I pushed myself into the closet then pulled the crutch in then closed the door. After awhile I heard the door open.

I gulped hoping he doesn't find me. The foot steps got closer and closer when they stopped infront of the closet. I held my breath. When he just walked away. I then realised I had my phone in my back pocket. I whipped it out and called Shizuo. I left it at the closet behind afew clothes. When I saw it picked up I whispered, "Keep quiet, Shizu-chan."

As I said that I got grabbed.

"Got you now bitch!" The person who grabbed me yelled.

"Release me now!" I yelled in defiance.

-Shizuo's POV-

I walked back home to rest after a tiring day. I wanted to visit Izaya but decided it was best for him to rest. I suddenly had a phone call. I looked to my phone and saw it was Izaya. I picked up and heard the words, "Keep quiet, Shizu-chan."

I did as it said but soon heard yelling.

"Got you now bitch!" A male yelled.

"Release me!" Izaya yelled. Soon I heard a lot of things breaking. My eyes widen and I rushed to Shinra's place hoping I wasn't too late.

When I reached there the door was wide open and I saw Shinra on the floor. Unconscious. I rushed to him and shook him to no avail. He won't wake up. I looked around and saw blood coming from the guest room. I looked inside and saw it was a mess.