𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧: 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘾𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚

~𝐻𝒶𝓏𝑒𝓁'𝓈 𝒫𝑜𝓋~

    I couldn't wait to get back onto Auradon's land. I wanted to find Ben now and make sure he was safe. It was making me a bit sick thinking something bad had happened to him, but I knew deep down, I had to relax. I placed my hand on my bump knowing little Hayden or Bella was in there worried about his or her mommy and daddy. I knew my stress was not helping it and took a deep breath seeing the barrier in view.

    " All right." I said turning to Jay and nodding my head." Jay, you're good?"

" Yeah."

    " Okay. Hold on." I ordered holding my arms out and waiting for the barrier to be brought down. Jay clicked the button allowing the barrier to spark once before opening up.

    " Haz, let me see the ember." Mal said and I handed it over, but the surge of power from passing the barrier shocked us both a bit.

" Whoa." I gasped feeling the new power in my veins.

    " You got a little Hades thing going." Evie pointed out pointing to Mal and I.

    " Hazel, your hair." Mal said and I looked down at my ends seeing I had a little bit of a purple shine to my hair.

    I looked back up to her pointing to her next seeing the blue tint in her hair and clothes." Look at yours."

    " That thing packs a punch, huh ?" Carlos questioned and I nodded still feeling my nerves jump a bit.

    I opened my mouth to speak again when I heard something come from the barrier. Instantly, Mal pushed me behind her seeing Harry and Gil roll through.

    Gil stood up quickly shocked before looking to Harry." We made it, bro. We made it."

    Harry nodded excited and hugged Gil tightly cheering at the victory. That's when he turned to us laughing." Hey, guys. We're just coming for a wee visit. Come on."

    " No. No." Carlos and Jay said already moving in front of Mal and I to take the boys back. Harry glared at Carlos before pushing the boy back roughly.

    Mal gasped falling back into me when I heard the sound of the ember dropping." Hey. Hey." Mal warned, but Harry hooked her hand throwing the ember towards the ocean.

    " No !" I screamed seeing the fate of everyone hurdle towards the liquid.

    Out of the blue ocean came a tentacle curling around the ember before the ocean waves quickly exposed Uma. I gasped lightly seeing the daughter of a sea witch fix her hair before smirking up to me.

"  Drop something ?"

    " It can't get wet!" I warned." Give it back before it goes out !"

" Uma ?" Harry and Gil gasped.

    Uma laughed devilishly before nodding." That's my name." She answered before waving at us and falling back into the ocean below.

    " No !" I screamed about to jump into the ocean when Jay held me back." Please !"

    Despite my protest, Uma submerged underwater before creating a vortex of water around her. I felt sick to my stomach knowing we were all doom. Surely, the ember was wet now and there was no way to save Auradon. The vortex of water soon burst wetting us slightly and causing us to gasp from the sudden motion.

    " Hi, boys." I heard and turned to see Uma standing behind us with a lit ember in her hand. I took a deep breath unbelievably happy to see the ember was still powerful.

    Harry laughed walking over to Uma." Welcome back."

    " Uma, you swam off and forgot all about us." Gil sadly brought up wiping the smile slightly from Uma's face.

    " Yeah. Planning her revenge, no doubt." Mal snapped.

    Uma rolled her eyes walking between the boys." It's not all about you, Mal. I was looking for a hole in the barrier to let everybody out and you know what I found, boys ? It's way better out there than we thought. There's this thing that looks like a furry rock called a coconut and fish so big you could dance on their backs and they've been keeping it all for themselves."

     " Whatever, nice vacation." I sassed before holding my hand out." Uma, I need that to break a spell."

    " Cast by Audrey, Sleeping Beauty's daughter." Carlos explained before hearing Uma laugh.

    " Mm. So the good guy is the bad guy ? Well, I might not give it back. Let's see what happens."

    " Are you kidding me ?!" I yelled feeling the anger boil inside of me." I didn't just meet up with my abusive father and almost get killed for you to just take it ! People's lives are in danger !"

    " Hazel." Mal warned placing her hand on my shoulder, but I couldn't care.

     " Guarantee me that every single villain kid who wants to, can get off the isle."

" I can't do that." Mal blurted out.

    I frowned." Mal?"

    " Can't do that ?" Uma whispered to herself before walking to the edge of the bridge and dangling the ember over." Well, how about now ?"

    " Deal !" I screamed instantly feeling my pulse heighten from the sight. My plead caught many eyes, but my eyes locked on Uma's." Listen to me, I'm the Queen and I make the decision."

    Uma laughed before pretending to drop the ember." Uma !" Evie yelled loudly over us all. I looked over to her seeing she nodded her head pointing to me." Her word is good."

    Uma looked to me before taking the ember away from the ocean and placing it in her leather jacker." I'll still keep this, for the time being because if you think I trust you to save the world on your own, think again. This is a job for pirates."

    I could practically feel the anger radiating off of Mal and looked seeing she was about to pounce on Uma, but I held my arm out holding her back. This was no time to fight. Jay had the same idea holding Mal's arm and looking to us.

    " We can always go back to hating each other when this is over." Jay explained looking more to Mal then to me. Mal bit the inside of her cheek before nodding her head. Jay nodded back before turning to the pirates." Where are our bikes ?"

    " Oh, yeah. We crashed them." Gil explained before Harry stepped forward mimicking how he destroyed our bikes.

    I felt sick thinking about the poor outcome of my bike. Ben has gotten me it as a wedding present and I loved it so much only for it to now be ruined.

    " Here's a thought." Evie announced walking between us." We could try to be friends. Put our history behind us and celebrate our differences. Yeah? Who wants gum ?"

    Uma rolled her eyes stepping past us." Let's go."

    " Hey !" I snapped causing the seawitch to stop in her tracks. I glared knowing damn well this seawith was not taking my job."  I'm the Queen here. Let's go."