The First Meeting

My name is Liric Tompson , I don't have a home because my parents died in a fire . but i know some niggas who dealt with drugs set it up. but i really didn't care because my dad abused me. but i really missed my mom, but she couldn't do enough to stop my dad , he was pretty strong when he was mad. so when they died, these federal people i didn't know put me in a adoption center (i was 14). since i was a little older, no body wanted to adopted me, they always wanted a baby or something. so i got out when i was 18.

~

"Here's your stuff, we booked you a hotel for a month, but you have to find a job by then." One of the authorities said.

"Ight." I said taking my bag and walking out the door.

I walked all the way to the hotel they booked, because you know, a bitch is broke. I went to the lobby, got my key and got to my room. It was okay, but they could have done better. I laid on the bed, closed my eyes, and i was out.

two hours later..

I woke up to a bang on the door.

"The hell do you want?" I said opening the door. All of a sudden, this nigga busted through the door and came inside. He put his back on the door and locked it.

"Damn shorty, you fine. But you look like you just woke up." he said chuckling.

"How you just finna let yourself in someone room?" i said aggravated because i wanted to keep sleeping.

The dude face tightened "Who you talking to? Do you know who i am?" I didn't know what to say because the man had a gun in his hand. I wasn't planning on dying today.

"Excuse me, but if you could put that gun down that would be great. You just charged up in my room, and ion even know who the hell you are." I knew i probably said the wrong thing but i didnt care.

"What's your name?" he asked me

"Liric." i said.

"Last name?" he demanded

"That's personal info. You'll find out when i find out about you." I was scared, but it was too late to back down now.

"My name is Darnell Richard. Now what's your little lady?" he said looking my up and down.

"It's Tompson. Now if you don't mind, leave my room before i call the cops."

"Now why'd you have to say that? Now i think i should stay. I have nigga's trying to look for me, they won't find me here." he smirked at me.

I looked at him in disgust but he just laid down on the other bed they had in the room.

"I don't know the shit you have going on, but if your going to stay a night, i need some money." At that moment, he threw a stack of cash on my bed.

"Damn. I didn't mean that much but okay, fine with me." I put the cash in my bag and threw him a towel. "Go take a shower. You stink." I said laughing a bit.

"Want to join me mama?" he bit his lip.

"No, go in there before i kick you out."

"Whatever, I know you like what you see."he said with a snicker, and walked into the bathroom.

what the hell just happened.

A couple minutes after he started the shower, i started to cook. all i had a noodles and water so that's what we got. When he got out, we started to eat and then we went to sleep.

~

i know this chapter was short, but here's something to start with so y'all know what im getting at. 😌