A Whole Wreak

gunshots was all you heard.

Mathew pulled out his gun while Darnell opened the sunroof. Then Mathew stood up and started shooting. It looked like some fucking gta shit.

I took my glock out my purse and started shooting to. Until..

BOW! they hit us with their car, then they rushed off. I sat back down in my seat and saw nell's arm bleeding.

"Shit. Damn it." he said.

"Hurry, Liric help me move him to the backseat." Mathew said.

Damn, that nigga was hella heavy.

Mathew got to the front and stomped in the gas peddle all the way to the house.

"Why aren't we going to the hospital?" i yelled because i was worried.

"Because we don't have the best criminal record. If we going like this, they are going to ask a whole bunch of questions." he explained.

I didn't say anything else.

We got to the house and Mathew put in the code to the gate. That's when i noticed his leg was pretty beat up too. Then he draped Darnell over his shoulder and rushed him to the kitchen.

"Lucky for this dummy, i've seen worse." Mathew said putting Darnell on the ground.

"Whatever. Just help me." Nell said while he rolled his eyes.

Mathew told me and Layla to leave the kitchen so we did. We waited in my room. And it felt like hours. and hours. and hours. Until Mathew came up and said he was able to stitch him up and stop the bleeding. He was in his room now.

I went in the room to find that nell was sleeping. i didn't want to wake him up so i started. to leave.

"Where do you think your going?"

I turned around and saw nell sit up and open his arms for me to hug him. I walked up to him and gave him a hug.

"You should rest, it will help you get better faster." I said.

"I rest better when your with me." he said giving me a crooked smile.

"Come on, you know you sleep in here anyways." he said.

I put my head on his chest, and i was out like a light.

~
Okay, i know this enjoy was short, buttt yeah . just enjoy it 💀 but for real, share this 🤪. and if you have ideas put them in the comments 💀. because im writing at the top of my head.