Different Surroundings

He started off slow like he said and it hurt as hell. But it got better ,way better. By the time we finished, i was knocked out.

~ the morning ~

I woke up with someone's arm wrapped around me, and the light was shining on the white sheets. I turned in the bed to see who it was.

Darnell. Wow. Of all the people.

I didn't do anything, and i couldn't be mad because it was partly my fault. Hey, it takes two people right.

He opened his eyes a little.

"You like what you see?" he said smirking.

"Whatever." i said while i rolled my eyes. and with that, i rolled out of bed.

"Where you going baby?" He said reaching for me. But i dodged him.

"I'm not your baby, plus i was drunk and high last night. So don't start to feel special." l looked outside the room and realized we were back in the mansion. I looked back at him.

he so fineee

"When did we get back here?" i said confused.

"After you called me daddy a couple times," he said. I rolled my eyes. "I brought you back over here because you fell asleep."

"Oh. Okay. Thank you I guess." Then I shrugged my shoulder and left.

Darnell's Point Of View (P.O.V)

I watched Liric leave my room. But then she came back because she didn't know where her room was. So, i showed her to her room. And of course i didn't give her the master bedroom, i just met the girl.

Lirics Bedroom👆🏾:

Lirics Bedroom👆🏾:

Lirics P.O.V

"Oh my gosh! I love it! Thank you Nell!" I turned towards him and gave him a hug. Then i turned back toward my new bed and ran to sit on it.

"I'll give you a moment." he said laughing and then walked down the stairs.

The fact that i had my own room had me so excited. Back in the orphanage i had a twin bed, a grimmy room, and it was nothing compared to this. I laid back on my pillow and looked up at the ceiling. This is a start of a new beginning i smiles to my self.

~ 10 minutes later ~

I walked back down stairs dressed and ready. I found Layla and Darnell eating breakfast. I grabbed a bowl of cereal and sat down to eat at the table.

When i finished i rinsed my bowl and put it in the dishwasher, then joined them on the couch to watch tv.

"Come sit by me Liric." Darnell said to me with a wink.