Jealous

So me and Darnell were walking towards the park so we could hang out right. And i know why this bitch saw me talking to him and wanna talk about some..

"Hey, I ain't even gonna lie. You fine ." she said getting too close for comfort.

"Thanks shorty." he said grinning.

"You got a girlfriend?" she asked.

Ion know what the hell came over me but.

"Yeah he does." I said grabbing his hand and walking past her.

He looked at me.

"Jealous much." he said laughing.

"No," I said. "I'm just ready to go to the park and swing higher than you." i said.

That was a lie.

"You can let go of my hand now." he chuckled.

I snatched my hand from him and rolled my eyes. He laughed.

But when i walked infront of him so he couldn't see my face, i smiled at the thought of us dating. wait. what? ew. never mind.

He caught up to me.

"I'll race you to the park." he said smiling.

"No sir." I said. Im almost positive im going to end up on my 600 pound life one day, so that running would just give me a heart attack.

"I'll buy you McDonalds if you win." he said flashings 20 dollar bill in my face.

I couldn't resist, im out oof shape, not mentality stupid to refuse a free meal.

"Um , i really dont kn-" i was interrupted because no he was eating my dust. I was running as fast as i could.

When i finally got there i fell to the ground.

"Damn." I said to myself.

Then Nell came panting and sweating.

"Got dang , you run for some food huh?" he said laughing.

"Well ion no dummy for food." we laughed and continued to catch our breath.

Then we sat down at a table they had at the park and talked for about an hour. But i was ready to leave and get some food.

"Hey you ready to leave and go eat? I'm getting hungry." I said.

"When are you ever not hungry?" he laughed.

We got up and walked to Mcdonalds.

"What do you want?" he asked.

"Hmm, give me a sec i don't know. How about a spicy chicken sandwich, medium fries , 10 piece chicken nugget, and a large fountain drink." i said.

Darnell turned to the cashier.

"Did you catch that?" he said

she laughed a nodded her head.

"This guh is going to rob me always getting this much food. I'll just take a bigmac and a medium drink."

She took the money and gave us our cups. Until i she stopped Nell, "Is that your girlfriend?" she asked.

"No." Nell said. "Just a good friend."

"Good to know." she said.

Darnell walked over by me to get his drink too, i rolled my eyes at him. But i couldn't be mad, it's not like we were dating or anything.

"What's wrong with you?" he asked.

"Nothing, they just didn't have the drink i wanted." i lied.

"Mhm." he said glaring at me and walking to the table.

I heard our number and went to grab our food. When i was eating a french fry i noticed that cashier lady talking to Darnell again.

"Okay, so you have my number, I have yours, we'll stay in touch." she smiled, and then shot glares at me. Then she walked past me and whispered something in my ear.

"Stay away from my man." she said and left.

I know this bitch did not just. Let me take a second to process this. I'm gonna wait and see, if she ends up coming to the house, watch me beat her ass. The fuck she think she is messing with me. Bitch better get the hell out my face with that shit.

I sat down and started eating. That made me feel a little better.

We walked back to the house and Darnell left to go be with Mathew. While i took a nap. And that was a good ass nap. Then I woke up, went to Layla's room and told her what happened with that dumb ass child at Mcdonalds.

"Watch if she comes over here. We gonna jump her." she said.

"Rightt." i laughed.

"Ouu, i cant wait." she laughed.

We laughed.

"I have something to tell you," she said.

"What?" i asked.

"Me and Mathew are official." she said with her smile gleaming.

"That's great!" i said. "I know you really like him."

"I really do." she said. "Now it's time for you and Darnell to get together."

"I don't know. Especially since Nell is more into those kinda chicks like the one at mickey d's." i said.

"Wait what did you say." she asked.

"I said he only like-" i was cut off.

"You calmed him by his nickname?" she said.

"Yeah." i said.

"He hasn't been called that since he was a kid. He rarely let anyone call him that." she said.

"Oh. i didn't know." i said.

"Well i think your good because he lets you." she said.

"Yeah, i guess" i said.

"You see," she said. "There's a connection." she laughed.

"Guh bye." i said and left the room.

a connection, yeah right, we are just business partners. that's it. right?

i forgot to write yesterday, my bad 😂 but i think this chapter is pretty good, so it makes up for it💀 okay, bye.