Trader

Layla P.O.V.

"Yeah, im in." I said into the phone.

"Okay, don't fuck this up, or i'll fuck you up." said the unknown person.

"Yeah yeah. Whatever." i said rolling my eyes.

We hung up and i continued to grab all the drugs i could from out Lirics and Darnells room.

Text message from : Charles

Charles: You finished?

Layla: Yeah, I'm on my way.

Charles: Ok

I grabbed the bag and got in to the car. Then drove all the way downtown to Frainklin Lane.

I knocked on the door and Charles answered.

"Get yo ass inside." he said.

"Okay, alright. Got dang." i said squeezing past him into the living room.

He came into the living room. I sat on the couch and tossed him the bag.

He looked inside, then looked back at me and smiled.

"Thanks little slime." he said passing by me and shoving my shoulder lightly.

"Your welcome, now where's my money?" i said raising a eyebrow.

He threw a stack of cash at me, then i counted it and found the right amount of money.

I was finna get up till he stopped me.

"Yo roomies found out you selling me they product?" he said lighting a cigarette.

"Am i dead?" i said looking at him like he was stupid.

"I guess not. But i got another job for you next week." he said letting smoke come out his mouth.

"What?" i said.

"Who's closet to Darnell?" he asked.

"Liric." i responded taking my keys out.

"Kill her." he said.

"What? That's my bestfriend." i said.

"Do it or i will." he raised his voice a little.

"Fine. I'll do it." I rolled my eyes , and slammed the door behind me.

Lirics P.O.V.

"Hey Layla." i said when she walked through the door.

"Hey." she responded.

"I'm finna go to In And Out to get some food, you coming?" i asked grabbing my keys.

"Naw, I'm good." she said taking off her shoes. But she looked a little sad.

"You okay?" i said.

"Yeah, I'm fine." she responded.

~

Yes .
I know .
It's short💀 .
But it's something .
For now .

This is extra .

Okay.

Bye sis 😘!