Double Date

Weeks had passed and I really got used to this little gang thing. I had even met Darnell's bestfriend Mathew. And i swear, he was great to have around. And apparently, he was in the gang too.

(he is fineeefineee😍@official_vaughn on instagram

(he is fineeefineee😍@official_vaughn on instagram.)
*btw mathew lived in the house too*
Mathew👆🏾:

Mathew and Layla had been making chemistry and i could tell. I mean, who wouldnt? but im not the type of person to mess with someone else's man. And definitely not my bestfriend.

~ morning ~

I woke up with Darnell's arm around me. Lately Ive been sleeping in his room because .. well .. because he lets me. Plus since i've been with him more, the street girls are starting to talk. But I really don't care, i kinda like them being jealous. Because when i was un-adopted i use to be jealous of them.

"Morning L." Darnell said to me in a soft sweet voice.

I mean I wish i was his girlfriend, but you have to have some kind of standards right?

Darnell took his thumb and rubbed my cheek. But i moved his finger.

"What are you doing?" i said backing my head away.

"You know you like the attention." he said with a smile.

he's right.

"No i don't. Besides you be having your little hoes around here anyways." I said getting out of bed.

If i had a dollar for every girl that was up here i'd be swimming in my own money.

"Exactly. Hoes." he said. "That's all they are, but your better then that."

"Yeah i know." I said walking into the bathroom.
"I'm better than that because i don't let you walk all over me." then i shut the door.

Nell sucked his teeth. "Fine, whatever. But i'm still your daddy."

When he said that i busted out laughing and opened the door again.

"I know you lie." I said still laughing.

"That's not what you said the other night." He chuckled.

I didn't say anything, just put the toothbrush back in my mouth and shut the door again. When i finished brushing my teeth i was about to go check on Layla.

Then out of nowhere nell came from behind me, grabbed my waist, and pulled me towards him.

he really bugging.

"What nigga?" i said up in his face. He rolled his eyes.

"Let me take you out tonight." he said

"No." i replied.

But i couldn't hold my laugh in, so i laughed in his face. Then i moved his hands and walked down stairs.

"Why not?" he said walking down the steps behind me.