1

Yoongi's eyes remained glued to the foggy morning road,back straight into an awkward position.His gut told him it's not right,and he knew that.

Jimin was right next to him in the passenger's seat.The boy looked through the window,occasionally pointing at a pretty bird or at the horses eating peacefully on the meadows.

Yoongi hoped it was all a bad nightmare or-or a prank show because seeing his boyfriend not wearing his "MYG" engraved promise ring made his stomach churn.He had never felt so lonely next to Jimin.

"Hyung,are you alright?I should've asked If you could drive this early aish"

"I'm okay bab-" , he coughed , "-Jimin.I can drive"

"Can I ask you something?" the younger picked his nails while looking down at his lap

Yoongi hummed in response.He hoped Jimin would say something like "didn't you realize this was a joke?" or "how silly can you be baby?".

"Why did you say earlier that I'm your..well.. boyfriend?"

Colliding at full speed with a tree didn't seem such a bad thing at that time for poor Yoongi.

"It's because you are,Jimin!2 hours ago you were proposing when I fainted or something and I woke up boyfriend less,in my old apartment that has been flooded,with you asking me to drive you to Busan,thing that happened right before we kiss-" WAIT.

Maybe things will go back to reality once they go to that bar  back in Seoul.Yes!!That must be it.If fate wanted Yoongi to start over this relationship,then so be it.All he had to do was wait,then kiss the hell out of Jimin and get him back.

A subtle smirk made its way on his lips.

"I drank a lot last night and I,uhm,watched a movie about a gay couple and I woke up-"

"-it's okay,hyung.I get it,it happens.I'm not mad"

They didn't speak until in Busan,Jimin falling asleep with his right cheek smushed against the seatbelt.Yoongi wished he had three hands,two for driving and one for taking a picture of his pretty soon to be boyfriend for the second time.

-

The two of them arrived at a hotel and Yoongi got himself a small room at a decent price.Jimin would spend his time with his family and as much as the older would like to,he couldn't see Mrs. and Mr. Park.The two elders adore their son's boyfriend,baking rice cakes and green tea mochis for him everytime they visit,at least that's what they did before this whole nightmare.

One of the workers there guided the two to the small room in which Yoongi would spend his whole weekend,probably crying or planning how to get Jimin back.

A one person bed sat on the right side with a simple white pillow and white sheets,a babyblue blanket contrasting nicely.

"Woah,I love babyblue!" Jimin squeaked,running his fingers against the rough surface.

"I know" Yoongi mumbled dryly

"What?"

"I said me too"

"Even though you try to look sulky and cocky," jimin approached the other and poked his chest with his index finger , "you can't trick me Yoongi,you're like a porcelain doll!Pastel colors would really compliment your features".

Yoongi felt his cheeks getting warmer and warmer,clearly becoming crimson red.His heart screamed to kiss him,that's how close Jimin was.

"You don't remember anything,do you?" he whispered,scanning Jimin's face from his pink lips to his questioning eyes and furrowed brows.

"Sorry" Yoongi cleared his throat,stepping back.

With that being said,Jimin slightly smiled and left.

The older threw himself on the bed and caressed the blanket slowly,as if running his fingers through Jimin's hair.

In that night Yoongi decided babyblue is his favourite color.