Chapter 6 Redo

Chapter 6

(I do not own the Walking Dead or Inuyasha but do own my own characters)

Later that day on the hill

(Third Person PV)

The group that drove up to the hills was gathering around each other over the last two-month they had gotten over the idea that the world ended.

"Now we need more supplies to gather and this will require a group to enter the city," Shane said to the whole group.

As the days went by Shane and Lori grew closer but let no one on what they are doing.

Little did they know that Carl knew what was going on around them because he had picked on that skill from his father who always told him to look at what was not there to anyone else and to be alert and watch others when they don't know you are watching them.

He was observing everyone and mostly his mother and Shane what they were doing made Carl angry with them.

As everyone was talking Shane began to address who was going and said "Glenn you are going no matter what" Shane stated" What why me" he yelled. "Because you know the area better," T-Dog said.

"Fine," Glenn gave a defeat sigh, "Who else is going?" Shane asked the group.

"I'll go" Andrea said "Me to" offer T-Dog "Me as we'll" Jacque said. "Me too" Morales said as he was standing by his family. "Why not I'll go with ya'll?" Merle said this while next to his brother Daryl who had a shock and mistrust face when he heard Merle wanted to go.

"OK that all the rest will watch the camp" said Shane. David and Josh wanted to go but they would stay to protect everyone else's so they stayed quiet.

They had experience with weapons mostly rifles and long range.

"Then you will leave tomorrow to gather the supplies," Shane commanded.

Next Day in near the Hospital

(Third Person PV)

As the girls and Rick were leaving the hospital they found what they were looking for: lots of closed and usable medical supplies and clothes for Rick to use for now until they got to his home. With that they decided to follow Rick to his home see if his family survived.

As they finished and packed as many medical supplies they could handle and needed they started to head down the street to his home as quietly and slowly so they would not attract the walkers.

"You girls are not from here are you," Rick began to talk.

"No, we are from Japan and came here to take a vacation," Kagome answered.

"We'll this is some vacation you have," Rick answered with a snort. Hikaru began to laugh at that statement, as did Kagome.

"So how far is your home," Hikaru said after a while walking." Not far about a block or so, "Rick answered. As we walked we told each other stories except the sisters they had their secret to keep so they kept their powers and what they could do from Rick.

As they were about to turn the corner they were welcomed with the street full of walkers and one of the walkers saw them and made a move towards them thus alerted the others.

The sisters were ready to take care of the walkers when they realized something that Rick didn't have any type of weapon to protect himself. When they realized this two of them looked at each other and made a choice to trust Rick with their secret.

"Rick we are going to trust you with a secret that we have and are willing to trust you that you would not say anything to anyone once we show you can you promise us that." Kagome said while getting her arrows ready to shoot. Hikaru followed her while she was standing by Rick.

"I promise you that I won't say a word to anyone," Rick said in a serious voice. The girls then looked into his eyes and saw that he told them the truth because of how serious he looked when he was giving his word to them. Thus made them believe they could trust him.

As the girls were getting ready to shoot they looked and saw that they were up against 20 walkers and you were able to smell them across where they stood. They smell of rotten flesh and dried blood that was gathered around them, then with an arrow each on their bow. The two girls picked one side to shoot as they did that they let their powers show.

You were able to see a pink pure light that came from the tip of the arrow and with it they let their arrows fly through the air and with that a bright pink light that came with the shoot had destroyed all of the walkers leaving nothing but dust.

When Rick saw this he was in shock and in awe of what had happened his mind was telling him that it was not possible that two women were able to take out 20 walkers on their own. He knew then that he would keep their secret and not betray them.

When Rick came out of his state he asked " How did you do that and what was that," "That was what we kept a secret we have powers that no one has because of who we were and that is we are shrine maidens that means that we have holy power and able to destroy that is dark or evil" Hikaru answered him.

When the girls told him about their powers and what else they are able to do he was amazed about this when they came to his home he looked and saw it empty such as photos and clothes. It took them a while to know that they are alive. When in his home he was able to get more clothes for him to change in. With that they gotten closer to Rick

" Hey Rick, me and my sister were thinking that we would like to travel with you and one more thing we have to go to a place that has the rest of our group and our supplies that can come in handy." Hikaru said while Rick was leading them in a direction he said to be the police station.

"That is fine with me but don't you think your group will not like me because they don't know me," he said after thinking for a while. "Don't worry that they follow what we tell them and I think they will like you." Kagome said.

Comment and Review all are welcome

In the next chapter will be the two groups meet up and Kagome and Hikaru will go back to their cave and get the rest of their group. They will contact Rick on where they are to meet up and there will be in a surprise of what Rick brought with him at the location.