Angels of the Red Moon

Ok so this is my first story that im posting on wattpad. Its not one of the best ones ive written so please give me a break. I understand there are quite a few spelling and grammery issues in this and im sorry. When i finish i will go back and edit it. So thanks for giving my story a try and i hold you like it.

Im heading home around 8:30 sence drill team practice got out late. Im walking in the ally that runs between 3rd-5th street. I always cut through here because 5th street is a few miles from my house so it saves me a few miles. Its very dark in the ally with only the light of the street light at the end of the street and the light of the full moon above.

All the sudden i feel as if something is grabbing my leg. It trips me and im barley able to catch myself before my head hits the ground. I look up to see he apperation of a man kind of like a shadow.

The wind makes his long black hair whip around him. His leather jacket shining from the moon. His blood red shirt showing some of his stone chest. Theres a chain hang on his black jeans and there a sword necklace with a blood red stone around his neck. The stone on the necklace seemed to be glowing. He smirks at me with his full lips, looking closely his lips are moving like he is saying a spell controlling the shadows the had a hold of me.

Where ever the showdows touch i feel a burning sensation. A scream echoes through the ally. It wasnt mine and it wasnt his.

Everything stop no one was even breathing. When i met his moss green eyes he locks eyes with me for a second before vanishing along with the shadows that were holding me down leaving only a stone necklace in my hand.

I slowly pull myself up off the ground. Standing up i look down at the necklace in my hand then i spread my wing and fly home.