Chapter 2

Ok im so sorry but this is going to be a really short chapter again but i promice after this the chapers will get longer. And for the people who are still reading thank you so much. If you likethe story i ask that you vote of comment of become a fan and please tell your friends or random people about it. Thank you.

"who are you" i say taking a step away from him

"dont you know?" he asks giving me the cutest confused look ever

Wait why am i calling him cute i dont even know him and he attacked me yesterday.

"dont i know what? All i know is you attacked me yesterday."

"i didnt attack you i was trying to help you" he says.

He walks twords me slowly so i start to back away. When my back come in contact with a tree he walks up and puts has hand on eather side of my head. Blocking any chance of escape. The heat comming from the necklace is now blazing.

"but when those shadows were attacking me you stood there saying something like you were controlling them." i argued.

"i wasnt controlling them i was helping you. The scream that you heard were the shadows because i caused them pain making them retreat. I wpuld never hurt you." he says softly.

He leans twords me, his lips are only a few inches from mine. I find myself accually wantig him to kiss me but i dont know why so i put my hands in his chest and gently pushed him away. He gives me a puzzles look but steps back alittle.

"do you know anything about what we are" he says.

"why do ypu mean?" i ask.

He startles me by reaching into my back pocket and pulling out my necklace. He holds it up and i can clearly see the stone glowing. He rolls his shoulders and two gaint jet black wing appear behind him.

"do you understand what i am to you" he ask.

He grabs the sword necklace from around his neck and holds it up to my necklace so i can clearly see that both red stones are glowing then an old story my mom used to tell me came to mind and two words echoed in my head.

Soul mates.