Chapter 3

So for anyone who is still reading thank you so much i know i havnt updated in forever im sorry. And just to make use no one gets confused ~this means she is having a dream~. So if you see the little weird line every thing between that is a dream. If you like the story please vote or fan its really good motavation and ill probley update faster.

I looked away from his intence eyes and look at the ground.

"I dont know what your talking about." I lie

He put his finger under my chin and lifts my head making me look in his eyes and i see the look of sadness and the look of such love that it takes my breath away.

"Amberly..." He gets cut off by the bell signaling us to get to 4th period.

"Ive got to get to practice" I say.

I put my hand on his chest and he gets the message and backs up. I tuck my wings away and liok at the ground as i walk away i feel tears threatening to spill. One slips down my cheak and I quickly wipe it away.

I walk in the doors of the school and push myself through the crowed halls to get to the gym and into the drill team locker room.

I change into my red spandex shorts and black tank quickly to make sure im not late. I run into the gym right on time and start my streaches.

After the normal streaches we work on our gymnastics and stunts for our newest dance.

For some reason our school has two dance teams one is just from dance with only girl and the other one (the one that im in) has dance, gymnastics, and stunts with girls and guys. Which is alot better then any normal dance team.

"Ok everybody we have 3 weeks until our first competition and we need 4 routines ready. So far we have 1 and its not even perfect yet. We need to work really hard to get this and i have faith that we can do it. I'll get a routine done this weekend but i want everyone to try and think of one or at least some ideas, but for right now lets focus on this first routine." I say to my team.

We set up for out first song Good Times by Manic Drive my favorite routine and song. Its a very up beat routine which makes it kind of difficult.

"Ok in your places everyone" I say.

I run to the radio and plug in my iphone then run back to my spot.

The fast upbeat rythem blasted through the gym. We start our routine and i let the music take over as I dance to the beat. The song comes to an end and we all stop and just stand there for a little while trying to catch our breath.

"Ok it seems like we need to work on the stunt cause not everyone is getting it. Liam come help me show them how its done."

Liam is a tall muscular guy with long black hair and pale blue eyes. He is another fallen angel like me. We have been friends sence before we fell and there seem to be a connection between us that keeps us in sync.

I started the part of the song with the stunt and stood in front of Liam. He throws me into the ais and i pinned my legs together tight. He catches me and lowered me right before my feet hit the floor I lifted them so I slide between his legs. He spins around quickly, catches me, and pulls me to my feet and into his chest. The rest of the team stand, looking at us in shock.

"Thats pretty much impossible for anyone but yall two" Tensley says. "How about we make that yalls solo part and we could figure out some thing for the rest of us to do to highlight yall?"

Everyone nods in agreement.

"Ok ill figure in out this weekend" I say.

The bell rins and we all run to the dressing rooms to change.

*********************After practice I didnt feel like dealing with the rest of the school day, so I find myself at home laying on the couch in my basement which I turned into a dance studio.

My mind is racing from everything that happened? today with that guy and all I want to do is relax.

I turn on my music and insted of working on the dance routnes like i should be doing i lay on the couch and stare at the celling.

*********************

~I look up through the branches of the tree and see the full moon shining above me. I slowly turn around trying to figure out where I am. I can hear animals moving around in the forest that surrounds me. I listen closer and can also her the loud crunching of leaved and falling foot steps. I see the silhouette of a tall figure approhing me. I turn and run as fast as i can away from him shoving through tree branches and tall plants. I whip my head around to see if the figure is still comming for me and see he is right on my tail. He lunges for me and graps my waist sparks shoot through my body and i intantly know who it is. He turn so he takes the fall and i land on top of him.

"Why do you keep running from me Amberly?" He says.

"I dont know you." I said my voice shacking from the feeling of the sparks shooting through me.

His hands on my waist tightened slightly and his jaw clenced.

"Im Daniel but to you im more. I know that you know. Please stop pretending that you dont." He said his voice shaking with sadness like he was pained by me not admiting that i knew who he was to me.

"Please Amberly just say that you know who I am to you just two words please.''

"Your my soul mate i know that." I said honestly.

He smiled and just as his lips we about to come into contact with mine everything crumbled and faded away.~

*********************

I jolte awake and sit up to make sure im really awake. I go up stairs to my kitchen and grab a glass of water. Im shaking for my dream, it felt so real that it was scary. I shakily stand up and head to my living room as I pass the door some one pounds on it. I open the door to see Daniel standing there.

"Are you ok" He says.

"Ya, why woulnt I be" I say causiously.

"I felt how terrified you were. I thought something was wrong so I came and found you." He said stepping forward and wrapping my in his warm muscular arms.

"I just had a weird dream. How did you find me?" I said resting my head against his chest. I felt so natural that I didnt even think of questioning our actions.

"I followed your trail."

I looked up at him with a questioning look.

"You know that trail that all angels leave that only their true soulmate can see." He said looking at me like he thought I knew nothing about our kind.

"Ya I remember my mom telling me about that now."

We stood there in silence for awhilw just enjoying being with eachother.

"So are you gonna let me in or our we just gonna stand in the doorway." He said laughing.