Chapter 2

Cath knocked on Levi’s door, tears running down her face. Nobody opened the door. Cath knocked again, harder this time, and called out “Levi! Are you in there! Please open up! It’s Cath!”

The door creaked open, and Levi appeared, with the lower half of his body wrapped in a towel.

“Sorry Cath! I was having a shower… Come in!”

“Thanks,” she sniffed. “Have you finished your shower?”

“Yes…”

“Go get dressed then. I need to talk to you.”

“Ok. One sec.”

Levi turned around and changed behind his divider. She made a mental note to get one of them for Wren. Lev had redecorated his room. There were posters of bands that she had never heard of, scattered across the walls. Clothes were dumped in a pile in the corner of his bedroom (washing, she presumed) and his desk was unusually neat. Levi returned once again in a tartan shirt that he was only just buttoning up, and a pair of jeans (that were levis-which Cath found quite funny.).

“What’s wrong Cath?” Levi asked.

“I- I-“

“Is it your dad?” Cath nodded. “Oh Cath, I’m so sorry! I can drive you to the hospital if you like…”

“No- it’s fine. I just wanted to tell someone…”

“Ok then. Bye!”

“Bye.”

Cath walked out of the room, and the tears were starting to stop now. She slid down the side of Levi’s door and sat in the corridor, not knowing what to do. She was so scared, so angry, so… so… she felt so alone. Her grandmother had died, and her dad was in hospital. She didn’t feel like talking to wren either. Cath suddenly heard voices on Levi’s side of the door.

“Is she gone yet?” A very female voice whispered. “Can I come out?”

“Yeah, she’s gone.” Levi said, louder than the female voice.

“Good. I hate her! She’s such a nerd and… a fangirl! It’s a shame I have to keep hidden from her. I’d like to smack her head!”

“Shut up Nikki.  Don’t want her to know about you! Look, I like Cath, okay! I don’t want her-“

Cath couldn’t take it any longer. She got up and ran all the way back to her room, crying harder than before. Levi was cheating on her? How? How could he! How dare him! She ran into her room and leapt onto her bed. Fanfiction always made her feel better, so she got out her laptop and opened up fanfixx. As she had finished writing Carry On, she had begun to read more of it. She had been reading Wren’s books recently and she thought they were brilliant. Cath was already starting to feel better.  But the lump in her throat stayed where it was for the rest of the night, and refused to leave when Cath silently fell asleep, with her laptop on her lap.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Cath woke to her familiar alarm clock ringing. She climbed out of bed and rubbed her sleepy eyes. Wren had already left, and Reagan had just woken up.

“Hey Cath.”

“Hi.”

“Levi came in yesterday. He wanted to speak to you, but you were asleep so he left you to it.”

“Oh ok.”

“That’s all?”

“What’s all?”

“Oh, ok”

Cath huffed and went to get dressed. “Leave me alone, Reagan. I’m not in the mood.”

Reagan went to use the bathroom, and Cath went downstairs for breakfast. She had toast with jam, and orange juice. She went back up to her room, and changed into her clothes. Checking her timetable, she realised that first period was English. At least she had a fun start to her day.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………...

Thanks for reading this! Sorry it's so short - i've been busy! Remeber to comment - the best one gets a dedication! The next chapter comes out tomorrow or the day after that!

From Fictionamz x