Chapter 3

Levi walked over to Cath casually, at lunch. Cath saw him walking towards her and deliberately turned away, trying not to make eye contact. Should I tell her? Should I not….. His conscience were the devil and an angel. Do it. Don’t! You know you shouldn’t… I know you can do it! You can’t. You can! Just try! Levi chose to try.

“Cath?” He said. “Can I talk to you?”

“Sure. Ummm… I need to go soon though, I’ve got something…”

“It’ll be quick!”

“Fine.” Cath rolled her eyes and felt a lump in her throat. This could be a break-up. She was not looking forward to this.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

They walked down a corridor and got to Levi’s room. He opened the door and said “Don’t be surprised. I’m sorry I didn’t tell you before…”

“What are you talking abou-“

The door swung open and a tall, slim girl stood in the room. She had flowing long blonde hair and flawless rosy skin. Her cheekbones were just the right shape and she had the figure of a model.

“Indigo Charm!” Cath squealed delightfully. “Oh my gosh Levi! What’s Indigo Charm doing in your room!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKk! I love your fanfiction, it’s so cool! I can’t believe that your books were made into a movie! OMG OMG wh-“

“Cather, calm down.” Levi had a serious look on his face. “I wanted you to meet my sister.”

Cath fainted on the floor. Everything she saw went black.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Cath woke to a bright light. She was lying on Levi’s sofa, wrapped in a blanket. Indigo Charm was sitting in an armchair in the corner, and Levi was sitting on his bed.

“What happened to me?” Cath asked. “Did I faint?”

“Yes” Indigo said smoothly. “And so you know, for the future, my real name is Nikki.”

“Nikki! Nikki! That’s who you were talking to! I thought you had met someone else Levi!”

“Don’t be daft Cather.”

“How come you know Ind- I mean Nikki?”

Levi sighed. “It’s a long story.”

“I have time.”

“I thought you had to go-“

“I lied. Now tell me.”

“Fine. Nikki is my sister. I know, you may not have thought that she was.”

“Why didn’t you tell me? I-“

“Be patient. I didn’t tell you because when I met you I thought that you wouldn’t like me for who I am. I thought you would like me because of Nikki. I waited until I was sure that you liked me for who I am, so now I will tell you my sister is Nikki. Well, Indigo Charm.”

“Wow.” Cath breathed.

Nikki got up and sat next to Cath.

“How come you don’t like me Nikki? I overheard you saying that you would like to smack me on the head.”

“From what Levi had told me, I thought you were a snob who was obsessed with Simon snow and Baz and I thought that you only liked life when you were reading fanfiction. But now I realise that you are actually quite a nice person.”

“Thanks! Nikki! Have you actually read any of my fanfiction?”

“Yes. It’s pretty good, actually!”

“Oh God! You like it???”

Nikki laughed. “And Wrenegrade. Is she your friend?”

Levi said in a mysterious voice “No, her twiiiiiiiiinnnnnn!!”

“Ha! Levi you weirdo!” Nikki said.

“Cath, it’s getting late now. You should go.”

“Ok Levi! Bye Nikki, bye!”

“Bye Cath!” Nikki said. “It was nice to meet you!”

Cath walked out of the room and closed the door. Indigo Charm was levi’s sister??? Woah…. This was too much to handle….

Please comment! Best comment gets a dedication.... Spred the word about me if you like my writing!!! These are not my characters, and I not own them. This is based on the novel Fangirl by the author Rainbow Rowell. I am not that author!

Next chapter comes out this coming Tuesday! Thanks for reading!!!

Thanks, Fictionamz xx