Chapter 4

Since Cath had found out that Indigo charm was Levi’s sister, she had been trying not to meet up with them, so it wouldn’t seem like she was following Indigo- Well, Nikki, around everywhere. It was harder than she thought. She had become more attached to reading Nikki’s fanfiction, which was extremely famous on fanfixx. Nikki had posted a new chapter to her book last night, and it had already had 126,785,988 views, 122,444,146 likes and 118,777,709 comments. Cath thought that she was amazing! Since she had only visited Levi and Nikki once this week, she thought that it would be okay to now. Maybe she could get some tips from Nikki! 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Cath knocked on the Levi’s door and found it open. She opened it wider and saw Levi lying asleep on the bed with Nikki next to him. How sweet… She thought, and took a photo on her phone to show them later. Tiptoeing out of the room, and shutting the door quietly, she turned into the corridor and walked to her room.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

When Cath reached her room, there was heavy metal music playing loudly. Reagan was dancing and banging her head in time to the beat. Bom bom bom da dum dum dadad dum.

“Reagan!” Cath shouted over the noise. “Why is this so loud?”

Reagan had a confused look on her face and screamed over the noise. Cath couldn’t make out what she was saying, but it sounded like: I need music for……

Cath stomped across the room and switched the music off.

“Cath you idiot! Why did you do that? I need the muuuuuuuuuuuuusiiiiiiiicccc!!”

“Reagan, you are so hyper! What have you been doing?”

But Reagan didn’t answer. She ran over to Cath and started punching her, harder and harder each time. Cath screamed, but Reagan still continued. Trying to fight Reagan off, Cath tried to remember what her father had taught her for self-defence. Grab their hand, pull it towards you and pull up in a handlock…. Cath had tried this many times before, but she was not much good at it. Suddenly Reagan fainted.

“Reagan?? Reagan!” Cath shouted. “Somebody call an ambulance!! Help!” But she realised that she was the only other person in the room. Cath ran to her phone and dialled for an ambulance.

“Hello? Hello? My friend just collapsed in our room! Please help… Oh my God she’s not breathing!”

“Hello, Miss, please calm down. Please tell us your location and what she was doing before she collapsed.”

Cath explained everything and soon the ambulance had arrived and everyone was out of their rooms in the corridor. Everyone was talking over each other, worried about Reagan.

OMG is she okay?.... What happened?..... Whats going on?..... Reagan!.....

Levi pushed through the crowd and was shouting.

“Reagan! Reagan! Cath, is she okay? What happened?”

Cath beckoned Levi into her room and explained everything.

“Poor Reagan! Oh no, what happened?”

“I just walked into the room, and she was really hyper, playing this really loud music and I switched it off and I… I….”

Cath burst into tears. “I think she was drunk. But really drunk. Like Wren was!” Cath couldn’t have Reagan with drinking problems too! Levi hugged Cath and told her that everything would be alright. He wasn’t sure about anything though…