Chapter 6

He promised he would call but he didn't. This upset Carly but she had to remember, Rocketman just lifted off.

"You'd promise you would call Taron." Carly said as walked to her window and looked out of it.

The phone never rang when she tried calling. This angered Carly.

"Why isn't he calling?" Carly screamed at her phone.

This movie stuff was driving her insane. Rocketman more like Imitation man. Carly was acting very negatively to this new movie. Not because of the movie itself or that Taron was out there making money and a name for himself. It was because of her thoughts. What if he met a girl while filming? What if he came home and moved out to leave for Hollywood? What if he left her all together.

"Dude, you can't leave me hanging." she said to herself.

Carly picked up the phone for the third time that day. The phone rang and rang...no answer. Thank god Taron had an answering machine. One that Carly frequently used.

"Taron, it's Carly. Please pick up the phone sometime and give me a call." Carly said.

Four days went by and still nothing. Carly was beginning to doubt their relationship. Then the phone rang a week later.

"Carly...." Taron spoke.

"What do you want six days later?" Carly was aggravated.

"The movie just took off. I'm sorry Carly." Taron said.

"Sorry? You were supposed to call last week! Do you even love me anymore? Are we even lovers?" Carly asked.

"Yes we are don't be silly! I love you with everything I have." Taron said.

"Then why haven't you been calling me? Remember the promise?" Carly said.

"I've been physically and emotionally drained. All of us are drained. I'm sorry I forgot about it." Taron said.

"Okay what have you been doing that's SO exhausting?" Carly asked sarcastically.

"Well, for one I threw myself down stairs for a scene, cried on command many times and sang a lot." Taron said.

"So exhausting." Carly mocked.

"Carly what has gotten into you today?" Taron asked.

"Sorry, I just miss you and this movie is putting a strain on you. I can hear it. Sorry." Carly said.

The stressful phone call was making Taron uneasy. Carly was making his blood pressure skyrocket.