Chapter 7

Three days after the breakup, Carly was emotionally drained. Her brain was wrecked. She didn't want to do anything. Staring at the wall was her favorite pastime now after just waking up. Carly was in deep thought but a scream pulled her out of thinking.

"Carly come get your lunch!" Betty said.

Carly put her hands over her face. "Jesus..." Carly moaned.

Carly debated weather to get out of bed or stay in it. Carly hadn't moved since yesterday. Only to go to the Bathroom and that was it. She hadn't done anything that she liked doing.

"Carly! I'll have to throw your food away!" Betty said.

Betty stood out in the Kitchen with a hand on her hip. Lunch was ham and broccoli, something that Betty never usually made. The only reason why she made it today was because Carly had been asking for it for weeks.

Carly groaned as she heard the screams. Her body was so weak. Her first breakup was literally making her sick.

"I guess I have to go get the food. Whatever it is." Carly said to herself.

When Carly walked out into the KItchen, she saw ham and broccoli on a plate.

"Thanks mom!" Carly smiled. The food cheered her up a little.

Carly grabbed her plate off the table and proceeded to walk away.

"Where are you going?" Betty asked.

"To my room." Carly said.

"Sit down and talk with me." Betty said while pulling out a chair.

"I would love to but-" Carly saw her mom pull out the chair and realized getting away wasn't going to be easy.

Carly walked back to to the table and sat down in the chair her mother had pulled out for her.

"So mom, what did you want to talk about?" Carly said while forking the food..

"I just wanted to see how my baby was making out." Betty said.

"I'm good." Carly said.

"How's everything with Taron? How is he making out in Hollywood?" Betty asked.

"Fine...." Carly said.