Chapter 19

2 o'clock was the time of the hustle and bussle at the hospital. The patients usually got released at this hour.

Taron wasn't at the hospital yet. The doctors were acting like Carly was being released today. Carly was able to walk and use the bathroom without assistance now.

At 2:30 the door opened. Taron walked in with flowers.

"Hey baby." Taron said.

"Hey Taron." Carly said.

"How are you love?" Taron asked.

"I'm good. Thanks for the flowers." Carly said.

"Anything for you love." Taron said.

"Taron....are they letting me go today?" Carly asked.

Carly sat with her legs dangling off the bed. She was awaiting an answer and if she wasn't being released, all hell was going to break loose.

"Yes, they are letting you go today." Taron said.

"Good. Awesome." Carly said.

It had been two long days in the hospital. Carly was ready to go home, relax and get a shower. She didn't want to be hooked up to wires anymore.

Just then, a doctor came in and unhooked the IV in Carly's arms. Carly was finally freed from them. Carly hopped off the bed and hugged Taron.

"Oh Taron I'm ready to go home." Carly said.

"Let's get them to sign you out then." Taron said.

"Let's go." Carly said.

Carly and Taron went up to the receptionist.

"How can I help you?" The Receptionist asked.

"Hi, I was the nurse who got hurt on duty. I'd like to request some days off. I would also like to go home today." Carly said.

"Okay...how many days would you like to take off?" The Receptionist asked.

"Three days." Carly said.