31

minho let out a tired breath as he bent over, extending and stretching his joints so his body wouldn't feel so heavy and restrained.

small beads of sweat pooled at his forehead and latched themselves within his hair, and with yet another shaky exhaled breath, he ran a hand through the damp locks.

the dance instructor that was responsible for overseeing everyone's choreography was already on his way out of the studio, and the some students had already left as well. the other ones lingered, congratulating each other on a job well done, as everyone'd managed to complete quite a lot of moves for the class.

minho's breath hitched inside his lungs once more as he sharply inhaled, and when he finally stood up to his feet, he felt quite a bit dizzy.

a hand made its way on top of his shoulder, and when minho finally turned around, he was face to face with a pair of twinkling round eyes and flushed freckled cheeks.

"here," felix let out, passing the older male a cool water bottle, "i don't think you remembered to bring your own bottle."

minho let out a airy laugh. his chest felt like a pressurized container. "y-yeah. thank you..."

felix grinned, looking far less out of breath and burnt out than minho, and suddenly the dark haired male felt like hiding away. he probably looked like a huge mess, his hair disheveled and his cheeks as red as an overripe tomato, and he felt bad for the australian who had to witness him like this.

"you okay? the choreo was a bit hard." felix laughed, and minho's heart leaped at the bright sound.

"nah, i'm fine." minho grinned, shaking his head. "i just... need to head back to my dorm room and take a shower. and i'll be all set."

"and eat something as well, alright?" felix gently instructed, lightly patting minho's arm. his touch felt hot on the older male's skin, and his heart sped up even more. "i don't think i even saw you take something this afternoon."

his face showed an expression that was completely sympathetic, and minho hated it.

"i did though," minho swiftly lied. "i'm fine."

felix's brown eyebrows narrowed. "...okay. i just -- i want you to be eating well, okay?"

"you're treating me like a baby," minho joked, laughing despite the way his ribs felt like they were being pricked. "if you forgot, i'm older than you."

"of course you are, hyung." felix smiled at him, and for a moment minho felt like he could just ignore all his problems, focusing on the radiance of the younger boy's smile instead.

"i have to go now, minho. i have a class in like, forty minutes and i have to go freshen up," felix spoke again. when minho passed him the water bottle, he held out his hand and shook his head. "keep it, hyung. i have several more where that came from. anyway, i'll talk to you later?"

"yeah," minho replied, and soon after, felix was gone. there was still a part of him though that wished the foreign male had stayed, but he pushed that part of him aside and focused on heading back to his dorm for the time being.

he was too tired to feel disappointed this afternoon.

***

changbin✔

changbin✔: bro, i'm here behind your door

changbin✔: open up

minho: why are you here