Epilogue

A prosperous five years had passed since Lalisa and Jisoo successfully chose the pink path, the green-eyed clan with their last ruler, President Kim Jisoo and the ocean-eyed clan alongside their ruler, Lalisa Manoban, declared ceasefire that will last as long as they shall live meaning forever. Every blue-eye was given jobs that will make them survive their daily lives and every green-eye was given a chance to change for the better. Korea was in great peace. No more killings, no more jealousy, although there’s still some cases of stealing, but equality and happiness spread throughout the country.
Jisoo and Chaeyoung Park-Kim, with their babies named Roseanne and Rosemarie, bought and built their own mansion near the now Manoban’s mansion since it was not safe for Chaeyoung to live in the Emerald’s condominium. Despite the fact that Roseanne and Rosemarie were a mixture of human and green-eye like Jisoo, they still came out as an aboriginal, first of its kind, because Roseanne’s eyes were both green while Rosemarie’s left eye was half brown and half green that shaped like a crescent, and her right eye was black. Chaeyoung was scared of what powers their daughters might possess but her wife always assured her that their babies will never become an evil person because they will guide them every step of the way.

On the other hand, Lalisa and Jennie Kim-Manoban were happily living in their mansion. Jennie bore them a healthy baby boy which they named Leo. Leo’s an aboriginal as well. He got both of his parents’ eyes. The right was blue and the left was blind but regardless of that, Lalisa and Jennie made sure that their baby will always feel loved and will never think that he was different from anyone. Lalisa left Lewis in the care of Lucy since she didn’t want her to be lonely. And oh!, few months ago, the couple pleaded Sasha to live with Lucy so they can easily visit them from time to time and she finally moved in.

Today, everyone’s invited to Seulen’s first birthday. The baby girl of Seulgi and Irene. The guardian, Zaldy, used her power and granted them a healthy baby with brown eyes.

“Welcome Kim-Manobans!” Seulgi greeted, kissing them on the cheek.

“Hello Park-Kim family.” Irene greeted as she waved her daughter’s tiny hand to them.

“Happy Birthday to this cute baby/cutie~” Jisoo and Lalisa uttered in unison then played with Seulen’s chubby cheek. While they were chit-chatting, more guest arrived.

“TAEHYUNG!! KOOKIE! MOMO!!!” Chaeyoung cheerfully shouted as soon as she saw them entering Seulrene’s house. “Woah~ Where did you kidnap these cute babies?” She asked as she eyed the babies that Jungkook and Momo were carrying.

“Silly, this is our babies.” Taehyung happily announced.

“What?! When?! How?!” Chaeyoung bombarded them questions.

“It’s Taehyung’s sperm and because the three of us are together 24⁄7, we asked Momo if she wanted to help us start a family, thankfully, she said yes and these babies are already three years old. Our set-up might be unusual but the fuck we care, we wanted a family and we are happy.” Jungkook smiled.

Jennie covered her son’s ears and said, “Watch your language cookies!” then gave Leo to Lalisa and walked towards the twins.

“Sorry, anyway this baby girl is Mokie and that’s Taehyung Jr.” He introduced.