Master Plan. The loss of a friend

In a containment cell, Doctor Kirk awaited for being tortured, as Dr Kirk was hoping to receive a treatment similar to the other detainees from the late 20th and beginnings 21 century.

He was waiting to be stripped naked, kicked, beat and mind degraded with sleep deprived and waterboarded. Instead, Agent Regina and General Philips entered the room, with a covered dish in his hand.

Phillips: I've been told that you were born in Leeds England, so i imagine figured you speak English. Sit down.

Dr. Kirk indulges.

Phillips opens the tray and displays Spiced lamb chops.

Dr. Kirk: What's this?
Gen. Phillips: Chops.
Dr Kirk: I mean what did you put in them?
Gen. Phillips: Lamb, salt, pepper, cardamom, ginger. cayenne pepper.... this is one of the best meals on this part of the globe. I'm more of a cow guy, but this.... i could get into.
Dr. Kirk: I don't eat that
Gen. Phillips: Why not? I've been informed of your actions on the future Ibis Island. I didn't though a little meat would rumble your tumble.
Dr. Kirk: I despise latino and middle eastern food, as much as pathetic non transcendent people that makes it. 

An angered Captain Han, along with a very angered Gilmore Hodge and Luis Miyabi barge into the room

An angered Captain Han, along with a very angered Gilmore Hodge and Luis Miyabi barge into the room. Captain Han grabs him by the legs, Hodge by the arms and Luis Miyabi hits him multiple times in the stomach

Luis Miyabi: Eso es para que se te quite lo pendejo, maldito!!!! (That's for being such an asshole, you bastard!!!)
Captain Han: Ce que vous aimez, c'est le sang des personnes que vous avez maltraitées. Cochon mange fil de pute !!! ( Gwenpool Translates: What you like are the blood of the people you've abused. Pig eating son of whore!!!) SHE DIDN'T DESERVED TO DIE!!!!

Gen. Phillips: Settle down people!!! Take them away!!!

It took the effort of Agent Carter, Agent Regina, Winter Paragon, Mahou Ikari, Juni and Iron Fist (Sakura) to remove the three of them from the room. Hodges and Luis went outside the room and began to cry, with Peni Parker trying to comfort them.

Gen. Philips: (while eating the chops) I don't know what could taste worst for you, the cyanide or being with such fine personnel for a foreseeable future. Every Helmet People we've liberated lack social skill to speak with, and the Neo HYDRA captured infantry had some embedded chip that make them loose their memories if ever being restrained, so they couldn't be questioned. Same goes for every HYDRA and Neo-HYDRA operative that we've captured. But not you, Dr.Kirk. Agent Regina told me about you, your work and both ethical and moral delinquencies. Based on what i've heard about you. I've developed an interesting theory. You want to keep living.
Dr. Kirk: Getting those angered freaks to threatening me isn't enough to intimidate me, General.
Gen. Philips: On the contrary. I even brought you 100 dollar dinner from my own pocket, and i offer you a chance to continue your experiments under strict supervision in this time as as member of the Scientific Strategic Division, under probation of course.