Cavalry March!! Enter Igrid

The group began their descent into the third energy facility that sustained the barrier while Captain America and Captain Han prepared for a land assault. for the first time, Dorai was using his father's uniform as Captain America. But the centerpiece had the Hong Kong emblem instead of a star.

Captain Han: I can't wait to all of this conflict are behind us.

Dorai: Don't worry. We will have the best wedding in Hong Kong. Or back home at Brooklyn.

Captain Han: Really?! I was hoping for Marrakesh or Seoul. Tell you what! The first that touches Supreme HYDRA will get to choose, Winter Paragon

Winter Paragon: Deal! just for today, i'm not winter paragon. just for today, I'm Captain Rogers.

Each one had their own way to enter the fortress.

Captain Han chosen to use the direct approach. she opened a gift from Gwenpool that says "only in emergency" inside there was an old flip-phone from the late 90's. inside there was a pre-dialed number.

Captain Han: Umm. Aló?

CrossoverGeek: (yawning) Unless that it's 2011 Megan Fox i'm hanging up. I'm very sleepy. Not just because of my Hypoglycemia, but because it is 3:00 AM!!!

Captain Han: I've been told to call this number in case of emergency!!

CrossoverGeek: Wait a minute! Juri Han? Whoa!! i'm such a fan. (tears in his eyes) I'm speaking with Juri Han!! The most beautiful and powerful of the Street fighters!!! What can i do you for?

Captain Han: Look! I'm Hyo Sonn Han. Captain America. Juri Han is my mama.

CrossoverGeek: Oh! i'm sorry. i got confused. Should've noticed your voice was Grey deLisle instead of is Jessica Straus.

Captain Han: (annoyed) Trés genial! Another weirdo that believes we're a comic.

4th Wall breaking

CrossoverGeek: Jessica Strauss is the voice actress that plays the part of Juri Han. 

Cameo Deadpool: We all know who Grey deLisle is. I can't tell you, but she rhymes with firewall. Gotta tell ya, her flames give me the blues and the wind doesn't go well with her.

CrossoverGeek: Yes, She's Firelord Azula from Avatar The last Airbender! Don't be gross and disrespectful. How come you're here?

Deadpool: Let's say i work in misterious ways.

CrossoverGeek: Do you realize how you sound, right?

Deadpool: TOTALLY!!! No one will sew my mouth shut again!!!! Cue the fanfiction.

4th wall breaking ends

Captain Han: French onion soup!!! Enough with your pseudo-trivia!!! (groans) Anyway. I need something to reach the Neo HYDRA entrance fast, before the New Captain America.

CrossoverGeek: I believe i have something good on mind. just hold for a minute. I'll get my watercolors

A few seconds later a cosmic paintbrush made appear a heavily modified bike with the US and South Korea flag in it.

Captain Han: It looks like my mother's bike. You're one of the people that nana Gwenpool calls the Summoners. Right?

CrossoverGeek: Guilty as charged!

Captain Han: It's almost the same. Cool!!

CrossoverGeek: This is much better. I've outfitted with the same gadgets and weapons of 40's Captain America. Rocket launcher, tripwires, Shield compartment, plus a shield drones... Oh! just for emergency... and i mean REAL emergency... here's some leftover ISO-8 from Gwenpool's previous adventure, so you and your friends better be dying or dead if you're gonna use it. This is the last time i'm ever going to help you... at this ungodly hour. Now if you Excuse me, the bakery opens at 5:00AM. and i've got the morning shift.