Prison Escape. Enter the Poole-Force

Captain Han: Agent Carter. What's your take in this?
Agent Carter: The Carter that kissed him wasn't me or won't be me. 
Captain Han: (Thinking: Sharon Carter)
Agent Carter: I know about Dorai's parentage
Captain Han: Then you should know that you've never abandoned Captain Rogers's thoughts. He was loyal to you until the end of your life in the next century.
Agent Carter: A piece of advice, miss Han. Be with him. You don't know what will happen. Sometimes, the best you can do for your loved one is just be with him.
Captain Han: The only thing I regret is that I wasn't the one who rescued him.

Flashback

This flashback began with the scene of the Winter Yanluo vs HYDRA Supreme issue with Chun-Li crying over the supposed loss of Dorai Buchanan Rogers, the Winter Paragon, at the hands of HYDRA Supreme, cruelly displayed both on 1943 and trough all the social networks in the 21th century.

Gwenpool, having helped both Captain Han and Winter Paragon becoming Avengers, felt that she should've gone with them, but she wasn't fully recovered from her fight against S.H.I.E.L.D. undercover freelancer spy Juri Han. But she couldn't bear to see her Sifu or Captain Han cry, so she decided to do the ultimate Cheat. Gwenpool decided to reach the Summoner. (CrossoverGeek) Using her improved 4th wall breaking skills, she went to The McAllen, Tx of Earth-TRN565 CrossoverGeek was playing Street Fighter V online mode playing with the recently purchase Kage Character. Gwenpool knocks the door.

CrossoverGeek went to answer the door and saw Gwenpool. Instead of opening the door he puts more locks and tried to escape from the back on a secret exit. It was useless because Gwenpool was behind him.

Gwenpool: Instead of spending money on DLC's you should've saved the money for the upcoming consoles or a good CCTV system.
CrossoverGeek: Whoa!! (sighs) What do you want, Gwenpool?
Gwenpool: I wanna help Dorai escape Neo-HYDRA third energy facilities. The plan DN3-E is in effect!

CrossoverGeek made a "Huh?" look. 

CrossoverGeek: AH! Your Deadpool Newest Third Energy detachment. And do you realize how derivative is your absurd anachronism? Besides, What am i, Nick Fury?
Gwenpool: Umm... you're tall.... just lose 25 pounds, shave your head and then consider the saucy leather number. Never mind. I need my own Gwenpool Corps to rescue Dorai. Have any ideas?
CrossoverGeek: hmmm...Gwenpool corps! no, but I'm thinking on something as good as that. I'm not suppose to tell you this, but. Lilith Aensland (Wilson), Lauren Sunee and Li-fen are your best choices for breaking into Neo-HYDRA's compound, right now. . Look. I'll buy the 4 star character crystal and you stop the wheel on the characters you want to accompany you to this endeavor.

 Then CrossoverGeek summoned the heroes. 

Then Gwenpool and CrossoverGeek summoned 

Lauren Sunee- Agent Widow Maker. Black Widow Successor

 Black Widow Successor

Juni- Winter Blue. Super-Doll

 Super-Doll