Hyo Sonn rival arrives. Agent Widow Maker

Before boarding the plane towards the Savage Land.

Peni: Gwen-Senpai. Are Dorai and Hyo Sonn going to be alright? I mean, just look at them

Hyo Sonn was performing chil jang Taekwondo form at full speed while releasing lots of artificial chi from her fists and feet. While Dorai, in weapons training modules, shooting at moving targets while using Kung fu boxing forms applying them to a gunfight.

4th wall breaking:

Gwenpool: Kinda like this:

4th wall breaking ends

Laura check the accuracy scores

Laura: 99 percent. That's very good. No one have seen that much accuracy since Agent Maverick.
Gwenpool: (sad face) But at the cost of his soul.
Laura: Hmm? What did she mean by that?
Asari: His quasi-girlfriend broke up with him.
Laura, Ran Hibiki and Li-fen and unknown girl: WHAAAT??!!!
Ran: Excuse me? Who are you?
Unknown girl: Eek. oh darn it! You've seen us! Oh, well. Dorai a free agent is a happy thing to write in my briefing. Right, Agent Shadow-lady?
Li-Fen:.....
Hyo Sonn: Lauren, you son of a Skrull!!
Lauren: You're the son of a Skrull!!
Hyo Sonn: I wonder, if you're here, Who's sleeping with Mephisto?!
Lauren: I won't let the hands of a Batroc or a Han descendant get near that shield as long as I live!!
Asari: Shield?
Lauren: Misinformed? I suspected as much. After Dorai abandoned his home, Officer Zang delivered Captain Rogers's Suit and Shield, stating that she didn't wanted anything to do with it. The shield will be granted to the team leader of the winning team. Now, the only two remaining teams are yours and mine. Meet the Young Secret Warriors

Lauren snaps her fingers and her whole team appears.

Wong Mei - Mahou Ikari (Gwenpool Explains: Minor Character in Street Fighter Manga. While he considers himself Ryu's younger brother, he trained under Stick and Zeku, learning Qi Sorcery and to fight blindfolded seeing with his other senses, like Daredevil .... he's the liaison between S.H.I.E.L.D. and the Chaste)
Li-Fen - New Shadow Lady (Gwenpool Explains: She got herself augmented. Her only objective is to take Dorai back home, by force if necessary)
Kara Blake/Foster- Torunn (Gwenpool Explains: Daughter of Thor Odinson and Jane Foster. Trained by her aunt Angela to fight as a 10th realm warrior and by Zero and Thor as an X-Gardian. Her intentions are not knowable)
Luis Miyabi- BrawlBot (Gwenpool Explains: Latino Tecnopath Mutant and son of Mary Miyabi. He inherited his mother's REPTO combat unit, but -like Jin Saotome- he used Pym Particle technology to turn it smaller and fashion it into an Exo-Suit. He is a force to be reckoned with on the field, he is a little gullible. And very impulsive)
Lauren Sunee- Agent Widow Maker (Gwenpool Explains: C.Viper's daughter. She fights with gimmicks, Unlike her mother however, she have chosen to be trained by Barton in Black Widow Fighting Style, because Nat's death left a vacuum on the Avengers. Trained on hand to hand combat, choosing not to rely too much in her tech. She and Hyo Sonn were friends. Why Hyo Sonn and her hate each other now? IDK)
Lilith Aensland- Ultimate Hime-Pool

Hime-Pool: Pleased to greet you!! -Sakura Kasugano's phrase copyright avoidance- Aren't i cute? Don't throw flowers. Just send Zenny and British Pounds!!

—————

4th wall breaking
Gwenpool: You know that girl. She's a cosmic amalgamation between Wade Wilson and Lilith Aensland. A palette Swapped Morrigan that resembles Cat Valentine from Victorious. I've been reading Deadpool's comics since I faced him. But marrying three succubus in his life is downright stupid, let alone fusing with one!
Hime-Pool: (Unamused) At least i got a man, Sam Puckett. You bagged Cecil, Jake Mueller and Omega Kid. As for my powers at least I was born with my powers, but you... your only power is to know everyone's weakness.
Gwenpool: Care to say that again?! PINKUKEN!!
Lilith gets projected out the Gutter Space, back to the Fanfiction
Gwenpool: No powers my butt! Cue the Fanfiction
4th wall breaking ends.