Cap's love Confession. The origins of Luis.

Part 1
Love Confession.

Hyo Sonn was still a little sore about their exchange between them, after that practical joke gone bad. (See Trouble at Homefront chapter ). As agreed, Dorai arrived to Hyo Sonn's room to discuss what he believed about their mission. He was formally dressed, as requested.

Dorai: (thinking: The only reason I'm doing this is because Gwenpool asked me to deliver this Feng-Shui alpha engine to her)

(Knock knock)
The door unlocks. Then Dorai sees Hyo Sonn with a cute dress and wearing an eyepatch.

Hyo Sonn: 1st Lieutenant Dorai Buchanan Rogers. Winter Paragon
Dorai: Captain Hyo Sonn Han. Captain America
Hyo Sonn: Captain?
Dorai: Your actions on the Third Energy facilities in New Mexico were exemplary and you've managed to rescue a fool that didn't deserve to be saved. S.H.I.E.L.D. noticed that and decided to reinstate your rank as Captain for the upcoming mission. Just one demerit. (He hands her the Feng Shui Engine) You'll be needing this, Captain Han.
Hyo Sonn: Have you taken the fall for what happened earlier? Hmm. I need you to ask you something. I need to know where are we standing on each other.
Dorai:..... You point, I'll shoot, ma'am.

Hyo Sonn: That's not what I meant, you 매우 바보 같은!! (Gwenpool translates: Big Jerk!) I need to know if you see me as a woman!!

She showed him their childhood promise jade pendant and tosses it toward Dorai's face.

Dorai: (angry) Gender have nothing to do with performance!! You're one of the strongest people and leaders i've ever seen. If you're asking if I ever doubted your leadership skills-
Hyo Sonn: (flustered) Undress me!!! (she covers her mouth)
Dorai: WHAT?!!

 If you're asking if I ever doubted your leadership skills-Hyo Sonn: (flustered) Undress me!!! (she covers her mouth)Dorai: WHAT?!!

Hyo Sonn: (serious face while sobbing) I need to know if there would be an aftermath for us. Despite everything, I still want to be with you. Greeting you every day of my life! See you every time I opened my eyes! Hear i love you from your lips. Stability, support, a House. A normal living... with you!
Dorai: (shedding tears) Are you saying that to the guy that almost killed you and your mother while being under the influence of the Satsui no Hadou?
Hyo Sonn: There isn't perfect men. Just good intentions. I want to formalize our relationship once and for all, Lieutenant Rogers.
Dorai: (serious face) I don't deserve you

Hyo Sonn looks at Dorai for a long moment. Then her hand caresses his face while staring at his lips

Hyo Sonn: I'll be zee judge of that.

Dorai and Hyo Sonn move in for a kiss. Dorai holds her hips while she holds his face. She unzip her dress. Dorai in response, removes his shirt. As he removed his shirt, she keeps her look on Dorai's chest, noticing heavy scratches and Dark Hadou scarred tissue. Then Dorai gently pushes back her hair and kiss her while he keeps caressing her hair. Later Dorai carries her to the nearby bed. Hyo Sonn places herself on top of him. Then they kissed each other. Then Hyo Sonn changed places. Having the young Rogers on top of her. Dorai made pause when saw her crying.