Star Trek Contest

We have had fans comment and PM us to have a contest so... Here it is!

*Rules;*

• No copying other stories!

• All copyright to the story must be YOURS

• In the desc. And title, and if possible the cover, then it must read "TrekkieMagazine Entry"

• All contest must be in by December 10 (a little over two months to write it)

• Must be complete by December 10th OR show all the chapters to us, but upload them at your own rate.

• Has to have been written NEW. No ideas over 3 months old!

*Required at entry time;*

• Name of Story (untitled works if you can't think of anything at the moment)

• Short main idea/plot/summary

• Main characters

• Next Gen, TOS, Deep space 9, Voyager, or your own!

*DESCRIPTION*

We (the editors) are welcoming in 3 new members! But just three! You have to be willing to help get news and write your very own chapters, to check the inbox, and to listen to the elder editors. We encourage you to give it a shot even if you don't think you'll do good. Also; IF YOU ARE ENTERING AND YOU WIN PM US FOR THE PASS WORD AND EVERYTHING. Be prepared to get topics and you get to write a whole interview/chapter on the topic given. By joining the editor group you are inclined to write what we ask or you will, and can be, kicked out.

*PRIZES*

*1st - A spot on the team, their story in our reading list, a follow (obviously) and a special opportunity to receive our unique symbol and uniquely special designed cover for your book, as well as exclusive awesome things to write!

**2nd - A spot on the team, the story in our reading list, a follow, and cool things to write!

***3rd - A spot on the team, their story in our reading list, a follow, and some pretty cool things to write!

****+4th and below - Their story in a reading list for all the competitors!

---

Note - 2 and 3 are basically the same THOUGH the 3rd place person will have a more challenging topic and a bit more difficulty finding information for it.

---

THANKS FOR READING AND COMPETING!