CHAPTER 35 - Summer Time!

AN- *author-chan is found coma due to bloodloss after staring at Shinso's pic for 24 hours non-stop*

________________________

In the Shinkansen (bullet train),
Morning time...

Third Person's POV

"Hitoshi, you cheater!" Izuku whined in protest, crossing her arms in her chest as a sign of her rebellion. Hitoshi just used his Brainwashing Quirk to control Izuku during their UNO game so that he could steal some of her cards.

The said purplette chuckled and took the last cinnamon bun from Izuku's plate. "Sorry but my win~" He said and started eating the creamy bun. Izuku stared at her boyfriend in disbelief, tears slowly flooded her green eeys. "M-My cinnamon bun..." She sobbed, making Hitoshi felt very guilty now.

"Oh, hey, Hisashi. Looks like someone made your daughter cried." An adult man who bore a strong resemblance to Hitoshi, with the black eyebacks under both his eyes, spoke up in cheeky tone. Hajime Shinso, father of Hitoshi and husband of Mihoko was sitting beside Hisashi while Mihoko sat next to Inko.

 Hajime Shinso, father of Hitoshi and husband of Mihoko was sitting beside Hisashi while Mihoko sat next to Inko

Hisashi slammed close his book and glared dagger at the teenage boy, trying to contain his temper. "H-Honey, they are just teasing around, okay." Inko did her best to calm her husband down. Veins already popped up on Hisashi's forehead, his freckled face was on the verge of turning red out of anger.

Hitoshi noticed the black aura coming from Izuku's father. He immediately grabbed Izuku's hand and pulled her up from her seat. "W-what are you--"

"Let's buy more cinnamon buns for you." Hitoshi cut her off, pulling her closer to his body. Izuku's face brightened up. "Yay!" She beamed in happiness, locking arm with her lover. "We are going to get more food. See you later, parents." Hitoshi excused themselves and quickly walked away from the four adults before a certain overprotective exploded.

.....

About a few hours later,
Okinawa Island,
Morning almost afternoon...

Midoriya's POV

I looked around this gorgeous island, gasping and squealing in happiness for a couple of times already. I could never grow tired of this beautiful view!

How long has it been since I last came here?! Or, maybe I have never visited yet?

Welp, who cares! All I want is to enjoy the trip with everyone!

My boyfriend, my boyfriend's parents and my lovely parents! This is going to be the best trip ever in my life!

But there is one thing that confused me.