[2.] One Wrong Turn On Bourbon

Mikaelson Compound

Charlotte is in her room, sitting on her bed, wearing pajamas, listening to jazz music on her Bluetooth headphones.
She looks at the picture frame of her as a baby, Klaus and Corinne holding her in her arms.

~*~*~

Then

After giving birth, Corinne is holding a newborn Charlotte in her arms as she's sitting in a rocking chair in Charlotte's nursery.

"Beautiful", Klaus says, leaning in the doorway with his arms folded.

"Me? Or our newborn daughter?", Corinne says to him with a playful smile.

"Both", Klaus says with a small smile.

Corinne playfully chuckles as newborn Charlotte coos. Corrine looks Klaus and gets up, walking to him. Klaus gasps as he holds newborn Charlotte in his arms.
Klaus and Corinne looks at each other.

"I promise you, I will protect you and our family", Klaus tells Corrine.

"Don't make a promise you can't keep", Corrine says to him with a small smile.

"Your worth keeping...little vamp", Klaus says to her. "You and our daughter"

Klaus and Corinne exchange small smiles at each other as they shift their gaze at Charlotte.

~*~*~

Now

Glaring at the picture frame, she lays down on her bed, gazing at the picture of her parents.

~*~*~

Jackson Square

Freya is sitting on a bench, holding a to-go cup of coffee. Vincent walks to her, figuring out something's off.

"Freya Mikaelson", Vincent says. "What you got for me?"

"Well, first things first", Freya says, handing him the to-go cup of coffee. "You're gonna need it"

Vincent looks at her, taking the cup of coffee from her. "It's gonna take a little more than apologize coffee to say what you're gonna say"

"Vincent", Freya says, reluctantly. " Klaus is gonna be at home"

"I thought he was handling some loose ends", Vincent says, taking a sip of his coffee.

"He still is. It's just that my little niece playfully talked him into it", Freya says with a small smile.

"Playful talk?", Vincent says with her with a small smile.

"Yeah...playful talk", Freya say with a small smile.

~*~*~

Mikaelson Compound

Charlotte, who is still laying on her bed, smiles a little as she senses Klaus and sits up, smiling.

"Daddy", she says, pausing her music, getting up from her bed and walking out.

She walks into the study to see Klaus, sitting on the sofa. "Daddy?"

Klaus looks at her, surprisingly. He gets up and walks to her. "Hello, sweetheart"

They glare at each other as they both slowly smile at each other. She runs to him and he lifts her in his arms, hugging her. She happily hugs him back, kisses his cheek. He kisses her cheek. They hugged for a while.