[6.] Don't It Just Break Your Heart

Mikaelson Compound

Charlotte is in her room, sitting on the floor, cross-legged style, with a small bowl laying in front of her. With a knife, she gently cuts her palm with it as a little blood trickled from her hand. She hovers her bleeding hand over the small bowl and squeezes her blood into the small bowl.

"Charlotte?", Rebekah says, walking into her room. "What are you up to, love?"

"Helping my Mommy", Charlotte says as her auntie Rebekah sits on the floor with her. "She's not a vamp-wolf hybrid anymore, and since my tribrid blood can help her"

Rebekah smiles a little, figuring out what Charlotte was up to. "You want to give your blood to your mother so, she can become a vamp-wolf hybrid again"

"Yeah", Charlotte says.

"I'm sure your mother would be happy to know you're doing that for her", Rebekah says to her.

Charlotte then, gets a plastic vial from her cardigan jacket pocket. She takes the small bowl of her blood and pours it in the plastic vial, closing it with the lid.

"Shh", Charlotte playfully says to her auntie Rebekah. "Don't tell my Mommy or Daddy, it's a surprise"

Rebekah and Charlotte exchange smiles at each other.

~*~*~

St. Louis Cathedral

{Corrine's Outfit} I'm sitting at a table as Freya walks to me, holding my moonlight ring in her hand

"I enchanted it myself", Freya says, handing it to me. "Until you're a hybrid again, the moonlight ring is temporary"

"Okay", I say to her in a gloomy tone.

Freya notices my gloomy look. "Corrine?"

"I like being a werewolf, it's pretty awesome", I say to her. "I just-"

"Miss being a vamp-wolf hybrid", Freya says to me in a understanding tone. "You will be a vamp-wolf again, Cori"

Freya and I exchange small smiles at each other.