[10.] The Kindness Of Strangers

Third Person POV

Corinne, wearing a tank top and mesh shorts, is asleep in her and Klaus's bed.

Klaus is sitting on their bed, glaring at his sleeping wife.

Klaus (VO) ... A thousand years ago, I was a cruel, mean, vicious monster, who spread fear amongst vampires. I didn't care about anything. Or anyone. That changed. One person opened my heart. Corrine gave me a chance at something that I lacked: Happiness and Love. And I intend to fight for it. Always&Forever.

~*~*~

St. Anne's Church

Emmett, one of Greta's vampires, steps on the sacristy as he addresses the rest of the other vampires.

"We have the Mikaelson's on the run", Emmett says, pulling out a vial of Marcel's venom. "We will eliminate them"

The other half of Greta's vampires cheered as the double doors to the St. Anne's Church open. Klaus, Elijah, and Marcel, along with Charlotte walks in.

Emmett walks in between the vampires. "What are you doing here?"

"We're eliminating any threat", Klaus says to him.

"You forget", Emmett says, holding up the vial of Marcel's venom in his hand. "We have the means to eliminate you as well"

Charlotte magically thrust her hand at the vail, knocking it out of Emmett's hand. It smashes against the wall, shattering.

Klaus walks to Charlotte. "Go ahead, sweetheart, let them have it"

Charlotte slowly walks to the vampires with a hard glare.

Emmett scoffs. "You expect us to be frightened of a kid?"

"Oh, she's not just a kid", Marcel says.

Charlotte makes her eyes glow orange. The other half of Greta's vampires backs away in fear.

Tapping into her magic, Charlotte shouts as her magic killed the rest of Greta's vampires, including Emmett. Blood trickled from Emmett's eyes as he along the other vampires fell on the floor, dead.

Charlotte stops her magic as she calms down, changing her eyes back to normal.

She looks at Klaus. He looks at her. "That was for Mommy"

Klaus smiles a little. Charlotte smiles a little at him.

~*~*~

After killing the other half of Greta's vampires, Charlotte walks to them.

"Hey, kiddo", Marcel says. "You okay?"

 "You okay?"