[12.] Haunter Of Ruins

It's in the middle of the morning. And Klaus and Corinne are asleep in their bed.

"Who could ever love a pathetic coward like you?", Mikael/The Hollow's words echoed in Klaus's mind.

~*~*~

Klaus's Nightmare

Klaus is back at the old warehouse and he looks around. He spots Corrine laying on the floor with her throat slit.

"No, no, no, no", Klaus says, speeding to her, cradling her in his arms. He starts to sob.

Mikael/The Hollow chuckles. "You're so weak. You don't deserve to be loved. Boy!! You don't deserve nothing!"

Klaus looks at Mikael/The Hollow still cradling Corrine in his arms.

"You always be a weakling! Like the bastard you are!!", Mikael/The Hollow shouts at as it's eyes glow blue.

~*~*~

Klaus wakes up shockingly as he sits up straight, breathing heavily.

~*~*~

Corrine's POV

Still wearing my tank tank and undies, I wake up to see Klaus breathing heavily. It must've had the nightmare again.

"Klaus?", I say to him, caressing his cheek with my hand. "Look at me"

Klaus looks at me, tear-eyed. We glare at each other as he leans the side of his head on my chest.

"It's okay", I say to him, combing his dark blonde hair with my fingers. "You're okay"

He calms down and I lean the side of my head atop of his. The Hollow is really getting to him. And it's using the nightmare against him.

~*~*~

{Corrine's Outfit} I walk to Vincent's apartment and knock on the door

"Corrine", Vincent says, walking to me. "How are you?"

"I'm good", I say to him. "I need your help"

"What's wrong?", he asked him with concern.

"It's Klaus", I say to him. "He's been having a nightmare"

Vincent looks concerned as I told him.

~*~*~

Lafayette Cemetery