[5.] Ne Me Quitte Pas

Mikaelson Compound

Freya is in the study, sitting on the sofa, holding a moonlight ring on her hands.

"Is that Corrine's?", Elijah asked her, walking into the study.

"Yes, I'm almost done with it, by evening, Corinne will be able to control her werewolf transformation", Freya tells him.

Elijah has impressed look and Freya notices it. "Elijah?"

"Corrine sacrificed her vampire side so, Hayley would remain a hybrid", Elijah says to her as he sits down on the sofa. "That's very noble of her"

Freya smiles at him. "Hayley is grateful for that, Corrine has changed"

"Yes, she has", Elijah says to her with a small smile.

~*~*~

In Klaus's and Corrine's shared room, Corinne is wearing her undies along Klaus's long sleeve polo shirt as she's sitting on their bed, making silly faces in the mirror. Klaus, who is sipping a glass of bourbon while sitting on the floor, against their bed, is looking at his wife's silly faces in the mirror. Playfully smiling, he gets up and walks to the coffee table, putting his half empty glass on it. He looks at Corrine and she looks at him as she stops making silly faces.

She gets on her knees on their bed as Klaus speeds to her. They share a loving kiss as they both playfully chuckle and lay down on their bed.

~*~*~

Charlotte is sitting at the table, reading a grimoire. She looks at it and studies them.

"Hi, Charlotte", Freya says, walking to her. "What are you up to?"

"Just reading a grimoire, can you teach me some spells, auntie Freya?", Charlotte asked her.

"Sure", Freya says to her as she sits down at the table with her niece. "We can study some spells"

"Okay", Charlotte says with a smile.

~*~*~

Corinne's POV

A shirtless Klaus is laying in his bed, under the covers. And me, I'm being silly as usual as I'm slightly walking on our bed.

"Don't fall", Klaus says as he sat up straight.

"I'm not", I say to him. "I'm surprised you're still wearing your boxer briefs"

He looks at my feet and playfully tickles them, making me fall into his lap.

I look at him as I playfully hit his shoulder. "Klaus, you ass"

He playfully smiles as he kisses me. I kiss him back. We started to make out as he lays me down on our bed again.

~*~*~

After that, Klaus is laying behind me with his arm under mine. I'm laying in front of him.

"We're gonna have to get out of bed", I say to him as he soothes my blonde hair.

"Right now?", Klaus asked me.

"Yes, right now, we have a daughter to consider", I say to him, looking at him.