I Know My Man

It was a few days before the emotion returned to her smiles. She spent most of the time they weren't on stage between her guys. They did a great job of keeping the darkness away.

She had a real smile on her face for this one especially. It was a radio concert and there would be an interview after. An interview of the two was always hilarious. They had just finished the show, which was incredible, and were washing up a bit before the interview.

She helped Josh wipe down, lovely job. She saw Tyler was taking most of his black paint off. When Josh changed his shirt to a dry one she just sat and enjoyed the view. She saw her brother doing the same and decided to be the annoying little sister. "Wow Ty, you been working out and tanning?" She asked with a snicker. Josh turned his head so Ty couldn't see his smile.

"Ha ha." Tyler said dryly. "Sorry we don't all prance around half naked." He mocked. She laughed, "Ya, but he does it so well." She said with a smirk. Tyler made a noise of disgust. "Let's go. We're supposed to write our answers before."

Josh nodded and grabbed her up in a kiss before leaving. She and Jenna stood side-stage watching them charm the crowd without meaning to. She laughed at how awkward Josh was with a mic. He usually only used his side mic to talk directly to Tyler. She was enjoying the questions.

The host Stryker was a good MC and led the game well.

"So Tyler, What is Josh's favorite song to play live?" Was the first question.
That was easy. "Well, it's gotta be trees." Tyler answered correctly.

They were laughing as he tossed the card not letting the camera see it well

They were laughing as he tossed the card not letting the camera see it well. Tyler fired him from the band...again.

"What is Tyler's favorite show of all time?" Was next. Again, easy when you live with someone way too much.

"Well, currently it's Dora the Explorer." He teased, too bad he wasn't kidding. "But of all time? ...Who's Line Is It Anyway." There ya go, babe.

"That's very good!" Stryker was impressed

"That's very good!" Stryker was impressed. "Ya, we're best friends." Josh joked. "He's marrying my female counterpart."

"What is Josh's favorite movie?" That was a bit harder. The man changed his mind constantly. Tyler should know though, she had been complaining about seeing it so much recently. "Stop shouting out answers." Tyler laughed to the crowd. "Only one person knows him better, and she's back there." He teased.