Index

Equinox

Birthday: June 22

Bay

Birthday: February 24

Term glossary:

Quietus: The very deep sleep vampires have during the daylight. They can not be awaken from Quietus easily, sometimes not at all. Quietus comes over a vampire when he/she is too exhausted to stay awake. It ends when the sun sets at twilight.

Nirvana: the realm one goes after death to live a peaceful after life.

Oblivion: the realm of darkness and hate.

Sho'al: a supernatural realm of dry lands that Demons, Shades, and Oblivion beasts use as a portal to the Earth realms.

The Vortex: a black hole of nothingness a lost soul can get trapped in.

God and Goddess: Also know as Eltoi and Gaia, they are inseparable deities of the Universe.

Nocturne: a powerful Dark sorcerer who wants to be dictator of the human world. He was once a warlock named Lumino before changing his name to Nocturne and using Dark Magick and a murderous blood rite to "elevate" his powers. He hunts Basics, witches/warlocks, and supernatural beings.

Prince Salvador: a magus demi-god who helps warlocks/witches and supernatural beings alike when they need his extra knowledge of magicks.

Demons/Shades/Oblivion beasts: Beings and creatures who work for Nocturne. Shades used to be Chrystals before letting The Vortex consume their spirits in exchange for a chance at ultimate reign of power with Nocturne.

Chrystals: beings of Light, peace, and comfort who work for the Goddess

Supernatural beings: Fae, Shape-shifters, Vampires

Witch/Warlock: Any being born with Magick powers

Basics: humans with no Magick powers

Twin Flames: Romantic partners that are each other's destiny and have special synergy once the two form a romantic relationship and sexual bond. A Twin Flame union puts off a high vibration of love energy that Dark Beings can't stand. Despite being fate, Twin Flame love can be riddled with complications in the beginning. One complication can be the union being attacked by Dark Beings and/or one of the partners wanting love, but running from it.

Vampires: Unlike myth, vampirism is not spread by biting, but is a genetic mutation that runs in certain families. The mutated gene gives the vampires the ability to live for thousands of years, de-materialize, and have enhanced strength. The down side of the gene is intolerance to sunlight and an inability to replenish their own blood supply if lost. They must periodically feed off another being (vampire, human, animal, ect) to replenish their blood supply.

Warlocks/Witches: Any being can be a witch or warlock. They have supernatural gifts and the ability to tap into and use magick. No one knows why some beings have these gifts and others don't. Humans that are witches or warlocks can have their lifespan increased by hundreds of years. They age much slower then Basic humans.

Shape-shifters: Beings that can change at will into animals such as wolves, leopards, hawks, ect. Shape-shifters can live for hundreds of years.

Fae: Beings with the ability to wield the elements as if they are the element. Each Fae is suited to wield a certain element as their main power, but some Fae can wield a secondary element. Faes can live for thousands of years.

**********************************************

Playlist for Equinox:

If I Had You--Adam Lambert

We Will Rock You--Queen

Time is Running Out--Muse

Poker Face-- Lady Gaga

Crazy Little Thing Called Love--Queen

Strut--Adam Lambert

I Want You--The Beatles

Hot and Bothered--Cinderella

Runnin'--Adam Lambert

Sail-- Awolnation

Playlist for Bay:

Dreams--The Cranberries

Starlight--Muse

Amarantine--Enya

This is Me-- Keala Settle

You're My Best Friend--Queen

I Wanna Be Your Man--The Beatles 

Outlaws of Love--Adam Lambert

I Want to Know What Love Is--Foreigner

I Love You--Celine Dion

Heaven-- Julia Michaels