Chapter 13: Don't Give Up

(Oh, boy. I am so excited to finish up this book! I can't wait! Also, if you thought the last few chapters were hard to handle, well, this might be harder. Enjoy!) 

(Lotor's POV)

Well, that was terrible. We lost our butterfly. How are we going to get what we want now? However, Harumi didn't seem too bothered by this. In fact, she seemed thrilled.

"How can you be happy about this?" I asked her curiously.

"We still have the one pawn to help us get what we want" she said as we walked to the basement of the house.

There in a cell is Garmadon. He is still alive but barely. We kept him in the same house where Lloyd was. Oh, right. Lloyd is not on our side, so now we have to change location as well.

"This will be the key pawn for us" she said with a dark laugh.

I don't know how long we can keep this up. We are already in huge trouble as it is. I don't know how long we are going to do this. I hope she can finally be stopped soon.

(Katie's POV)

So, there is some good news and bad news about what happened yesterday. The goods news was that Lloyd went home with Morro and is currently staying with his uncle. The Miraculous Protectors have therefore stopped the constant butterfly attack! The bad news is that we did revel ourselves to our classmates and our parents soon found out... I was sitting in the living room as my mother faced me down. Dad and Matt were standing to the side. Whether it was from fear or anger, I will never know.

"Young lady, you are in so much trouble" she said with her hands on her hips as she eyed me up and down, "I knew that broches was not ordinary, and you hate fashion"

"That is true, but at least I was able to save my friends and BROTHER from the butterfly attacks!" I shouted in a defensive manner.

I heard Matt wail and fall to the ground when I mentioned his attack on the town. He's probably feeling more guilt for that as our father comforted him.

"Just because it is true, doesn't mean you should do it! You still should've asked us about it!" my mother pointed out, "Running an experiment on your classmates about your gender is different from risking your life!"

Ok, who asks their parents if it is ok to be a superhero? No one, that's who! I stood up and glared at her as Pollen flew between us. I gasped as my mother took a step back.

"My queen was only trying to help others. Whether it was people she loved or didn't know, she did not hesitate to help them" Pollen defended, "She was able to use her intelligence to save others and defeat villains. She is an excellent hero and continued to risk her life helping others because of who she is!"

I smiled at my partner as Pollen nodded her head at my mother.

"First off, why did you call my daughter a queen? Second off..." my mother continued to lecture Pollen and I as I noticed Matt and dad had left us.

Those traitors. I'll get them for this after I survive mom's lecture.

(Cole's POV)

I was sitting outside of my father's dance school with Seliel. She was caressing my tense hands as Wayzz sat on my shoulder. My dad is going to find out one way or another, but I am just not sure how he is going to take it.

"So, you saved me from the attack I caused that one time?" she asked me as she looked away.

She was upset too. She turned evil and could've hurt me easily, but I really didn't care about that. I just had to save the girl I cared for.