Chapter Fourteen- Dinner & Movie

Chapter Fourteen

Louis POV

"Hey lad." Liam slaps my back. I look up from the tv, and at him.

"Hey Liam. What's up? Ooh why are you all dressed up?" I ask him. A blush creeps up his face.

"Going out with Danielle." I sit up and look at him.

"Someone gonna score?" He smacks me on the back of my head. My hand moves to rub the sore spot.

"Jeez. Sensitive subject. Let's just hope you are sensitive tonight." Liam smacks me again. Damn. I was hoping he wouldn't catch that. I was saying that you know when a guy gets really.. erm, aroused? Yeah thats when he's most sensitive. If you don't get it now, google it or ask your mom.

"I'm going to ask her to be my girlfriend, thank you." He gets up from the couch and straightens his shirt. I smirk.

"AHHHHH!" I hear Harry sigh, happily.

"Haz? What's up?" I ask suspciously.

"Going to the pub!" I chuckled but I know thats not all of it, and let it slide.

"Zayn! You coming with?" Harry asks. Zayn yells a no, but Niall yells a 'coming!' "I'm coming!" Niall runs down the stairs and Harry grabs his jacket, scarf and keys. Niall and Haz wave bye, Liam follows soon after, leaving Zayn and I here.

"ZAYN!' I yell.

"What?" I shrieked. I thought he was upstairs.

"Damn you sound like a girl." He laughs.

"What are your plans?" I ask.

"Perrie and I are going out. Little Mix is performing." Zayn grabs his keys and waves goodbye.

I sigh and lean into the couch. After what seems like hours, I get bored. What to do, what to do. Whit. HA. I wonder what Whitney is doing.

Whitney's POV

I looked at my phone and saw a text from Louis. I honestly don't know why, but a smile came to my face when I opened the text.

Niall and Harry went to the pub. Liam is out with Danielle. Zayn is out with Perrie. How's it sound to go get dinner and a movie? xx -Louis

Sure. What time? xx -Whitney

Anytime between today and tomorrow! xx -Louis

7 it is. I'll go get ready. xx -Whitney

I looked at the time on my phone: 34 minutes until 7. I locked my phone and threw it on the bed. Maybe I should wear that black and white dress I bought a few months ago. I haven't even worn it yet. I open my closet and look for the dress. When I find it, I hesitate. It looks a bit much. I think I'll save you for another time. I put the dress back on the hanger and hang it, then went through my other clothes.

I find a navy blue belted top and throw it on. Oh hey, that's cute. I go through one of my cabinets looking for my flower print see- through black leggings. I throw on a pair of ripped jeans, black sandals and a blue checkered bowtie necklace to match my shirt. Time is running out and I still haven't done my hair! What do I do?! Fudge. I begin digging through my drawers like a mad woman to find something to do with my hair. I find a black and white striped headband. That'll do.

Whitney's Outfit for her date with Louis!:: http://www.polyvore.com/whiteny_dinner_with_lou/set?id=59610720)

I'm still combing my hair when the doorbell rings. I jump on the bed, moving things off, and I grab my phone. Crap! 7:03 already?! I put my phone in my pocket and take one last look in the mirror before heading downstairs.