f i f t e e n

FINN's POV

We finally make it to the villa after the long car ride here. Thank the parents that I have that they could get the place in such a short time. It's a beautiful place really. It comes with a beach view, all you need to do is open the balcony doors and there you are, overlooking the sunset. I have to say that I'm quite excited to spend the next few days here with Sadie.

I just can't believe that we're finally together. It's insane to think about it really. Sadie is just such a breath of fresh air. She's so stunning and beautiful, I don't know how I ever got so lucky to be with a girl like her. She's so heartfelt and pure. I guess what I'm really trying to say is, I can't help but love her. I just feel so drawn to her, like the moon pulling the tides on a full moon. There's just something about her, that every second I'm with her, I have to catch my breath.

"Finn this is crazy! This place is amazing," Sadie says opening her arms wide and twirling around, beaming. I grin and walk towards her wrapping my arms around her waist. Her arms wrap around my back and she rests her chin on my chest and looks up at me.

"I just needed to make a few calls to get this place, and I'm glad that you're enjoying it," I say, staring into her bottomless pools of blue eyes, smiling at her. I turn to look at everyone else, "I'm glad you guys enjoy it too."

"Show us to the rooms, Finn!" Jack says. "I really want to get unpacking and out there with the ladies." He snaps his fingers and turns them into laser guns, pointing them towards the beach.

I slightly laugh. "This way," I say jerking my head towards the hall. "There are five bedrooms one is the master, so two pairs need to share two bedrooms. One pair in one bedroom and the other in the other bedroom. The rest have their own." I lock eyes with Sadie, "I was thinking that you and Mills could share a ro-"

Millie cuts me off, "That's unnecessary Finn. You and Sadie should share a room, I could share with uh-Noah." She lightly nudges him.

"Are you sure M? Noah?" Sadie asks, looking surprised. I'm surprised as well, is something going on between them?

Noah's eyes meet with Sadie's then goes to Millie's, then looks back at Sadie, "Uh yeah, definitely. Nothing but a pair of two best friends sharing a room together." He smiles at Sadie and Millie.

"So are we just going to stand here, or are we going to pick our rooms and unpack?" Jaeden says looking around at us, his small bag over his shoulder. "And I nominate that Finn and Sadie get the master bedroom." I playfully roll my eyes and smirk. I turn my direction to Sadie, "What do you think?" She grins at me, and smoothly interlock our fingers together, "Sounds good to me."

"Okay, everybody! Hussle! Get to your quarters! And meet back here in fifteen," Jack says pushing everyone to get to the rooms.

"Oh shut up Jack, quarters? Where are you? In Hogwarts?" Wyatt says rolling his eyes, Jack mocks him and they both leave to grab their luggage in the living room. I pull Sadie away. "This way to our room, sunshine," I say winking and smirking at her.

When we walk into the room, her jaw drops open. The walls were painted a light peach color. There was a king sized bed in the middle, and to the left side of the bed was a glass wall, draped with yellow-gold curtains. It was an ocean view, you could see the beautiful blue ocean prominently, and hear its waves. There was a door to the side leading to the master bath, and frames were hung around the room.

Sadie walks to the bed and lies down spreading her arms, "I love it." I smile and walk towards her, leaning over her, my hands propping me up. I move closer to her flawless face, so close that I could hear her heart racing.

I stare into her blue eyes and lick my lips. "I'm glad that you do," I whisper. I look at her delicate, strawberry lips, then back at her eyes. I gently drift closer, closing my eyes. Our noses touch and slowly, we kiss. It's soft at first, but it gradually becomes more passionate and stronger. Her hands cup my face and she pulls away from the kiss, pushing me and turning me over. Now she was on top of me.

I lightly laugh, "Well somebody knows what they want." She playfully rolls her eyes, "Oh shut up and kiss me." Her lips press on to mine intensely.

"Hey Fi- Oh, you guys are busy right now I'll come back later," Without bothering to look who it was, Sadie quickly gets off of me and falls to the ground, hiding beside the bed. I prop myself up from the bed with my arms and salute Wyatt at the door, "Heyy Wyatt, what do you need?" He gestures his hands, "You know what? It wasn't even that important. I'll let you uh," He grabs the doorknob and closes the door.

"Is he gone?" Sadie asks, her voice muffled. I look at her and her face is stuffed in her hands.

"Yes, he is sunshine," She looks up at me, her face red, "Oh God, that was so embarrassing." She makes eye contact with me and her lips pout. She suddenly starts laughing and lies down on the bed. I lie next to her and laugh along. "Never again Wolfhard, never again." She says, patting my chest, I gently hold her hand that's on my chest, and look at her. How could she just lie there and look so stunning? How could she lie there and laugh so beautifully? "I lov-"

The door suddenly jerks open and Jack walks in, "Helloooo, why aren't you guys ready? Hurry up! The beach is looking really nice today." Sadie props herself up with her hand, "We'll be out in a minute Jack. Close the door please," she smiles. What a way to ruin the moment. She stands and faces me, lending her hand for me to grab. I grab it and stand in front of her.

Her eyes stare back at mine and she grins. "Don't worry Wolfhard, I love you too." I grin and it gradually becomes wider as I am shocked. She leans in for a kiss, then I kiss her forehead. I embrace her, "I didn't know that you caught that." I say. She rests her head on my chest, "I have sharp ears." I kiss her head, "I love you." She hugs me tighter and we stay like that for a minute or two, just hugging, embracing to the sound of the tides pushing itself up to the sand.