after-school

"I know about you and Todoroki."

Your hands faltered as you were buttoning up your uniform. You knew this was going to happen, he was bound to mention it sooner or later, but you would've preferred this relationship stay the way they were. Casual sex. Although what were you expecting, screwing around with the notorious hot-head Bakugo Katsuki.

"Whatever do you mean?" You replied nonchalantly, finishing up with your uniform.

"I know you've been fucking him too." Blunt as always, Bakugo doesn't bother hiding his feelings. And this reads along the lines of 'you don't get to run me over.'

You walked over to him, reaching out from behind him and snatching your underwear. "It's not that that's a secret." You slipped it on. "But this, between us," With the obnoxious snap of the garter, you sent a smirk his way. "Now this is a secret."

"Is this not enough for you?" Bakugo had been thinking it over and it was one thing to think of this as just casual hook ups but sleeping around with other people? And with whom you both have daily interactions with? Bakugo felt like he was being mocked.

You hopped on the desk you were bent over on just earlier and crossed your legs. You leaned back, propping your arms at an angle, and pretend to check out Bakugo. "Are you talking about you or the sex in general?" And then you picked up your bag and hopped off. "Because my answer is no for both of them."

He caught you by the arm when you tried walking past him and out of the empty classroom. He growled your name, tightening his grip on you. But you didn't flinch. Instead, you brought a hand to rest on his hold and his fingers immediately slackened.

"And to think you were just moaning my name a minute ago," You ran a hand up Bakugo's chest, snaking up to his neck and then resting on his cheek. You placed a finger on his lips. "But growling suits you much better."

Bakugo wanted to melt in your touch, to give in, but he realized that's exactly what you wanted. It was foolish of him to think for even a second that he was the one in control of this relationship. You will never submit to him. He took your wrist and held it up between the two of you, glaring at you to make sure that you get the picture—he wasn't playing around anymore.

He always had the tendency of being rough when overwhelmed with emotions and you looked on, perplexed. What did you two do today that was any different than the other times you've messed around? It can't be Todoroki, right? You didn't pegged him as the jealous type.

"What do you want me to say? That you're better than him? Because you know I'm not one to lie, Bakugo."

That was harsher than he expected. He just seems to be losing these days, huh? "Fucking hell," He muttered frustratedly. Even in sexual performance, he couldn't compete. He now officially hates this place.

Rage and despair radiate off him and you almost felt bad. Almost. Why does it always have to be a competition with these guys? They're all idiots, every single one of them. You rolled your eyes and dropped your bag to the floor.

Bakugo didn't have the time to react because next thing he knew, he was being pushed down a chair, you straddling him and your lips crashing aggressively with his. The moment he started kissing back, you pulled away, keeping your balled up fist on his shirt.

"I didn't say he was the better one either. You two are different." You felt his hard-on nudged your inner thighs and you can almost feel him inside you again. "Really different." It wasn't even the matter of size, they just differ in the way they move. And they were both favorable to you.

You began grinding into him, one hand still clutch at his shirt. "Todoroki is passionate. He's a very attentive guy and one hell of a giver." It feels wrong talking about another guy when you're basically dry humping another but this was working for you. "Oh, and that quirk of his," You picked up the pace, the thought fueling you. "I can't say much about his personal affairs but God does that boy got it all figured out in bed—"

With a grunt, Bakugo grabbed your ass and aggressively pushed you further into him, his erection roughly brushing against you. Your underwear's going to be soaked if this continue.

"Now, don't get all worked up, I was just getting to you." You inched away a bit to create space between you two. Bakugo still had his hand on your bottom and he glared at the ensuing distance. You had stop moving against him and he wondered if it was a bad idea getting rough with you all of a sudden. But how can he not when you were just practically using his crotch for your own pleasure while talking about someone else. That's one way to get him heated.

When your hands found his tenting pants, Bakugo forgot for a moment what got him into this position. Fuck, how do you do it? Never in his life did Bakugo thought someone would have him wrapped around their finger this tightly. It frustrated him. He wanted so bad not to want this.

You started stroking him through the fabric. "You on the other hand, excuse the pun, are explosive. You know what you want and you get it. Undeniably aggressive but I guess I can't complain if you use me as an outlet for it." You leaned in to kiss him but when he went in to meet you halfway, you lick at his lips, a playful smirk on yours. "I always love a rough fuck."

He didn't exactly know how to respond so he chased your protruded tongue and took it in his mouth. Bakugo didn't care much for kissing before but that was when he didn't know how good it can feel—back when he didn't know that such a person like you exists. Bakugo truly believed you can make mundane things feel so gratifying.

"Also did I mention," You panted on his lips, as Bakugo had a hand behind your head, rendering you unable to completely pull away. He can't take your mouths being apart from each other too long. "That you're just so fucking sweet?"

"What?" That's one word that has never before been used to describe him.

You didn't seem to notice the skepticism in his voice. "I remember going crazy whenever you're near. You smell like a candy shop and I just want to eat you all up." You looked down at his still hard cock. "I guess mission accomplished."

Ever since then the smell of caramel always turns you on. "And you taste so good." You began sucking on his index finger, making good use of your tongue. How badly you wanted to suck him off right now just to remind yourself how sweet he is.

He was in deep in you not a moment ago but he wants to have another go. This image of you with his finger in your mouth was just doing him in. His dick twitched in response and the constraints of his pants were starting to hurt now.

When you felt Bakugo's hand grip at your waist, you knew he wanted to take you again. That's how he tells you without actually saying the words. You had to smirk. "I don't think we have the time. Roll calls at the dorm will be starting soon." You pressed on him, teasing him further. "We really should get going."

You made a move to stand up but Bakugo stopped you with a kiss. You can't send him off like this. He's in a bind with an erection as angry as this. He slid his mouth off yours and started attacking your neck with sloppy kisses. He was feeling desperate. Please.

The only thing you can think about was that no one was worth missing the roll call. Or is there? You pushed Bakugo away softly, running a hand down his chest. You got off him and proceeded to get on your knees. Bakugo thought he won. You parted his legs and move a hand to his bulging pants. He hissed at the contact, clutching at the sides of the chair in anticipation.

Once his cock was free of any fabric, you took it in your hand and licked from the base to the tip. You then wrapped your lips around the head of his member. He closed his eyes, basking in the sensation of your mouth. God, you always knew what felt good. When he felt your tongue play at his tip, he reached for your head to grip at your hair but his hand missed. Then he felt your mouth leave him, and opening his eyes, he watched you stood up and wiped at your mouth.

"Take care of it yourself. I'm sure you can manage." And with that you were out of the room.

Of course, you were leaving. You always win. Bakugo was an idiot for thinking otherwise. "Fuck," was all he managed to say as he reached for himself and began working on it. Your saliva was still on it and he pumped, thinking of your mouth. He released not soon after. It was a load more than what he spurt out earlier but he guessed that's the result with a teasing like that. He took a mental note of returning back the favor next time you two meet.