going south

Exam week were over and you did rather well on it. You moved up 7 spots in the ranking. You were beaming as you told Todoroki about it. And when he said he'd give you a reward, you thought of something tangible. Something you can eat, perhaps. Turns out you're the one getting eaten.

"This wasn't what I had in mind when you said reward." Todoroki looked ready to tear at your clothes and you were barely able to contain him. "You don't have to do this, Todoroki."

"I want to." He started playing with the buttons of your blouse. "I mean, I've been wanting to but you could say I was a bit shy to ask for it." His smirk at the moment was saying otherwise, though. "But an opportunity suddenly presented itself and it's all working out in my favor."

Todoroki pushed you down on the bed and hovered over you. "I'll make you feel so," He undid one button on your uniform, "...good."

There's no doubt he'll do but you were being reluctant because you were at your dorm building. Your neighboring roommates were in their own rooms and the walls weren't exactly soundproof. You've always done it whenever you were alone on the floor, either in his dorm or yours. You can't determine why Todoroki's being bold today.

He noticed the look of hesitance on your face and his smirk only grew wider. "Afraid you'll make too much noise? Now see, that's very flattering." He got smacked in the arm. He kissed you in response.

The two of you weren't exactly sleek with your arrangements. Almost everybody knows that your excuse of studying in your rooms can only mean you're making out or boning. But thankfully, everyone knows how to mind their own business. It's not like you're the only ones with this routine. But still, you were agitated. You were only anxious around Todoroki and you really weren't a fan of the fact. Maybe because the guy has a reputation to uphold, bearing the surname Todoroki for starters, and you wouldn't like to partake in any way in besmirching that said reputation. Although, you should know better than to think Todoroki has any inkling of care to any of that.

"Hey, hey. Your forehead's all crinkled. You're thinking about this too much." He laughed as he smoothened the lines on your forehead. "You worry people would talk, huh?"

You had mastered the art of not giving a fuck about what other people think. You'll just have to realize that Todoroki shared that with you. "They're already talking."

"Exactly! They're thinking it, right? Now, let them hear it."

A curse escaped your lips. "You cheeky bastard."

Todoroki insisted on stripping you down to the last garment. You asked him why. "I like you bare," He said, unhooking your bra and slipping it out of your arms. When you were completely unclothed, he inched back to admire your form. There were lust in his eyes but there was something more: admiration. You weren't exactly what one would call a textbook beauty but it's the way you carry yourself that makes you so attractive. It's what attracted Todoroki. He loves a well-placed confidence on a person. And damn, does it look sexy on you.

You felt hot under his gaze. "Are you just going to fuck me with your eyes?" You tried sounding impatient but you were aching for his touch at best.

"Oh, I'm going to fuck you plenty. But all in due time." He began stalking towards you. "I want to taste you first."

You and Todoroki may call it fucking sometimes but it was lovemaking for the both of you. There's a certain intimacy that only you can offer to each other. Todoroki was always gentle to you, not one inch of your skin manhandled. Surprisingly, you can't get enough of it. There's something about whispered nothings and feathered touches that drives you crazy.

Todoroki swept the hair off your shoulder and planted soft kisses on your skin. He wanted to kiss every inch of you and at the end of this day, he's almost there. He moved down to your breasts and frown mockingly at it. Your nipples were still soft. "I'll help with that." He raised his right hand to knead one of your breasts. He took the other one in his mouth. Cold spread out the right side of his body and he let out an icy breathe. Your nipples instantly went stiff. "That's better." He trapped it between his teeth, causing you to flinch, before sucking on it.