worship

You finally got to see what Bakugo's room looked like. Oh, what the Class 1-A would do just to get a glimpse of it.

"Nice place you've got here." You took the room in. "How does it feel like you but not you at the same time? I can't put my finger on it."

Bakugo was lounging on his bed. "I didn't let you come over to give you a room tour."

You were rolling your eyes when your gaze landed on one corner of the room. "Wait, is that—"

"Get over here before I blast you out!"

When Bakugo invited you over, you were sure what he wanted was what you also had in mind. You were wrong. But then again, the boy just kept surprising you these days.

He was going on and on about something but all you can hear was muffled words. "I can't understand what you're saying, Bakugo. Get out of there."

But all he did was lift his eyes and continued talking. His mouth moved against your skin and you were contemplating on prying him off you. His face was currently buried on your chest—he was practically planking on top of you.

Your blouse was the only one discarded on the floor and that was disappointing. You really didn't come over just to be the only one stripping. And one garment was just sad. But Bakugo was still talking—you can practically feel it. "Stop talking to my boobs, please." You sighed.

He looked up this time. "But I love your boobs."

The genuine and solemn tone almost made you laugh. "I'm sure you do but these things aren't here to be talked to."

But they're just so comfortable, Bakugo wanted to say. As much as he liked squeezing and roughing up your breasts, they're just so soft for nuzzling. "They relax me." He said in a whisper.

That made you smile. You were going to get whiplash with the things he was saying lately. You decided to tease him. "What's that?"

"I SAID THEY RELAX ME!" Bakugo can admit to himself that he was trying to change but his temper just get the better of him sometimes. He flinched inwardly. He remembered the scare he gave you down at the dorm and he peered at you cautiously, gauging you reaction. You were laughing.

"You don't look relaxed," You took his face in your palms. "Let's get you back in there then so you don't blow this dorm up." You gave him a peck on the lips before guiding his head back to your chest.

Bakugo visibly slackened upon contact. He can't even complain not being able to breathe properly because frankly he'd gladly die like this. He hummed contentedly.

It wasn't long before your hands found his hair. Bakugo's hair was in no way soft—if there's a word to describe them it'd be stubborn, just like it's owner—but you buried your fingers into them. You started near his nape and then made your way upwards, massaging his scalp as you go along. The whole sensation was so gratifying that Bakugo was basically grunting in pleasure but even your chest muffled that.

You maneuvered one hand into his shirt, fingers splayed across his muscles. You loved Bakugo's body. You could stare at his bare body all day and still stay that the day has been productive. You wanted to roam your hands all over him—to feel every part of him under your fingers.

"You trying to cop a feel, hmm?" You were so in deep in tracing his back that you didn't noticed Bakugo has left your chest and was staring you down.

But you didn't remove your hand from his shirt. Instead, you took the hand that was wandering in his hair down to stomach. Peeling up his shirt, you ran your fingers up and down his toned midriff, straying dangerously towards his belted trousers.