bunk bed

⚠️trigger warning ~ mention of suicide ⚠️
if you're too uncomfortable with it, feel free to skip to the section with "⚠️" around it

"is it okay to ask about the bunk bed?" said jungkook breaking the silence. they had been trying to figure out what to do and what to talk about.

⚠️ "uh, yeah. um.. my brother, he was two years older than me. he was perfect at everything. we were really close. we would hang out at school, everywhere. he started becoming friends with the popular kids. he stopped talking to me and hanging out with me. even at home. him and his friends would always pick on me. one night they went out somewhere. it was a party. i knew where it was and i wish i would've just gone. i could've stopped it all from happening. he didn't come home that night. we waited all day the next day. we waited for him to come home but he didn't. we called the police. they went to the house. turned out he drank too much. he killed himself." said jungkook, tears rushing down his face.

"i'm sorry. i shouldn't have asked."

"it's fine."

[i'm sorry tae 😭😪]

⚠️ (all clear)

"let's do something else. what do you want to do?"

"i don't know. we can have lunch in a little bit."

"yeah." jungkook spotted a sketchbook on the elder's desk. he decided to flip through it. "this is really good!"

"thanks. i drew it a few months ago."

"maybe we can just draw. it'll pass time and it's pretty fun." so would kissing but i don't think he'd want to, thought jungkook. taehyung was a good kisser so he couldn't help but crave the elder's soft lips against his own. he remembered detention and the incident. why did he have to start catching feelings? he's supposed to hate people and not have feelings.