"jungkook??"

t: jungkook! can you please answer? i'm worried about you. please?

jungkook had disappeared for about a week after being kicked out of his family.

t: please? i just need to know that you're okay.

j: taehyung. i need help. the guy who tried to shoot us just shot me

"kookie" has shared their location with you

t: okay. i'll be right there

taehyung got in his mom's car without saying a word and drove off to find jungkook.

"jungkook??"

"t-tae.." jungkook's voice trailed off.

"jungkook! hold on. i'll call an ambulance."

"h-he's still h-here."

"where?" taehyung looked around the forest finding no one.

"i don't know."

"okay. let's go. we need to go now."

[i'm sorry jungkook 😭] [side note: when i was editing this i was actually kind of surprised. i forgot i wrote this ㅋㅋㅋ]

they got to the hospital just in time. jungkook was asleep still from the drugs with taehyung laying beside him.

"thank you tae-tae." taehyung gently moved his head closer to jungkook's neck. he had finally woken up.

"why did you leave? where did you go?"

"i don't want to talk right now. i just want to be with you." taehyung's heart skipped a beat as he heard the word "you". he tried to block it out because he knew jungkook meant it as a friend way but he couldn't.

"okay. can i tell you something?" taehyung said without thinking.

"yeah. what is it?"

"i like you and i know you probably don't like me back but i just wanted to let you know and-" jungkook placed his lips on taehyung's.

"can i tell you something?"

"yeah." taehyung was nervous he would say he likes him as a friend or he just likes kissing him.

"i like you too."

the two cuddled until they let jungkook go. taehyung's mom drove them back home.

"jungkook, you should rest." said tae as soon as they entered their shared room.

"can we talk about our feelings?"

"yeah."

"okay, well uh, what are we to each other now?"

"i don't know. what do you want us to be?"

"i want us to be dating. it's kind of like we already are but it's not the same. actually dating is more fun."

"okay then you're my boyfriend and i'm yours."

"i like that. now it's easier to piss my parents off."

"yeah. good luck with that." the two chuckled.

"can we go on a date once i'm better?"

"yeah."

it was a week later. jungkook was all better. the spot on his arm where he was shot was completely healed.

knock knock.

"taehyung, are you almost ready?" jungkook was wearing a white t-shirt with brown tims, a black hat, and ripped jeans. taehyung unlocked the bathroom door to reveal his outfit. he was wearing a gray sweater with a white t-shirt, black jeans, and a pink hat.

[here are visuals 💖💫]

[the whole outfit without the glasses]

jungkook was in awe. he stood in the doorway with his mouth hanging open.

"you look amazing tae-tae."

"really? it's really casual."

"well it looks really good on you."

"do you want to go now?"

"yeah. can we hold hands on the walk to the café?"

"yeah. that's fine."