lake house

it was two weeks later. nothing had changed. jungkook and taehyung were friends and taehyung was still a little upset.

DING

it was a message from jungkook's mom.

m: Jungkook, our whole family will be at the lake house and they want to see you.

j: i'm not going

m: Please Jungkook? Can you at least visit your family? Grandma misses you.

j: fine but i'm bringing taehyung. that's the only way
i'm going

m: Fine. You better not cause trouble though.

"taehyung?"

"yeah?"

"we have to go to my family's lake house."

"we?"

"yeah. i kind of told my mom the only way i'm going is if you can come with me."

"okay. how far away is this lake house anyways?"

"only like 4 hours away."

"okay."

jungkook drove his car up to the house so he didn't have to be in the same car as his parents for 240 minutes.

"tae, wake up. we're here." said jungkook in a groggy voice. he was tired from driving and he wasn't ready for his parents to make comments. the two boys got out of the car and met with the younger's parents to talk.

"jungkook, your grandmother is very old school and does not approve of whatever phase you're going through." jungkook clutched the bag in his hand.

"can we just go inside now?"

"this is important jungkook. okay? can't you take something seriously for once? you know how we feel about this." jungkook ignored his mother and walked into the house dragging taehyung with him.

"hi grandma."

"jungkook! aw, it's so good to see you. you've gotten so big. who's this?" jungkook looked at taehyung, then his parents.

"this is my friend taehyung."

"well it's nice to meet you. you can take mina's old room. no ones sleeping in there."

"okay. thanks. come on tae."

"so we're not pretending to be a couple in front of her?"

"no. i wanted to but i actually like my grandma and i don't need her pissed off at me too."

"so what do we do now?"

"we only do stuff in front of my parents and make them mad."

"okay. think we can pull that off?"

"yeah. it shouldn't be too hard. i have an idea. come with me." jungkook showed taehyung to the master bedroom. it was the bedroom his parents were supposed to sleep in. "wanna make out in here and wait for my parents? this is their room for the week."

"sure. as long as no one else sees us then i'm fine."

"oh yeah, we can still give off little hints in front of my grandma. that'll make my parents pissed." jungkook pushed taehyung onto the bed and crawled over him.
"maybe they'll ban us from the lake house." jungkook grinned.