parents? no

it had been a few weeks since their date. they were happy together.

jungkook awoke next to taehyung to the sound of his phone buzzing.

"hello?"

"hello. is this jeon jungkook?"

"yeah."

"i'm afraid your parents have died."

"what?"

"jungkook? what's wrong?"

"yes. they were killed last night. do you by any chance know a kim taehyung? he's your age and goes to your school."

"yeah, why?"

"well i'm afraid his father was the killer. he broke out of prison about two years ago and your parents provided for him but apparently they didn't pay him the amount the said."

"oh, uh, okay. i have to go. bye." jungkook hung up and stared at the plain wall in front of him.

"who was that?"

"i'm not sure but they said my parents died and you're dad is the killer."

"b-but that's impossible. h-he was i-in jail for f-five years and he couldn't have gotten out."

"i-i'm sorry tae." tears streamed down the elder's cheeks. jungkook pulled him close to his chest.

knock knock

"boys, i made breakfast." said mrs. kim opening the door. "what's wrong."

"uh, mrs. kim, your husband broke out of jail and murdered my parents last night. apparently they didn't pay him all of what they told him they would."

"w-when did he break out?"

"two years ago."

••••••••••••

another short fill chapter. i promise next chapter will be longer.

hope you enjoyed