Part 3 : Up In Flames.

*The next morning passes, Alto and the traverlers head to the grocery store to pick up some supplies*
*Alto buys a travel bag, With that he buys Cold resistant clothing and hiking gear*
*He gazes at the counter at the snacks and sees his and serpas favorite snack, A Choclate Rush Bar.*

*He sighs and grabs a few bars and then he heads to checkout*

Sal : *Now fully dressed* Yo wait up there!

Hurb : *Is holding a bunch of stuff in his hands and cant see over the stuff he has* is this enough for the trip*

*Alto shrugs and replies yes, he isnt focused on them*

*After paying they begin to leave when alto sees out of the corner of his eye serpas car pulling into the parkway*

Alto : Shit! *He goes into his puddle and he learns that if he is holding something it goes into the puddle with him*

*Sal and Hurb come out of the store and are wonderding where Alto went*

*Serpa and Her mother walk up to Sal and Hurb.*

Serpa : Hey have you seen a young man a little taller than I am, a bit stupid, come around?

Sal : Do you have a name for him hon?

Serpa : Oh his name is Alto, He ran away about a day and a half ago.

Hurb : *Sits down the stuff* We did meet someone named Alto last night! He said he would guide us through the mountains, In our search for the wicked Puppet Master!

*alto again feels a strange numb feeling, a Goan in the back of his head*

SM : Oh that old fairy tail?

Sal : *Glares at her* It's not a fairy tail…

SM : Have you seen him?

Sal : Well not yet!

SM : And lemme guess your proof is "Eye witness testimony"

Hurb : You think this is funny dont you!?

SM : Do you want me to be honest?

Serpa : Who are you to judge mom? Alto can turn himself into a puddle!

Sal : And we're the crazy ones. *They again glare at each other.*

Hurb : Well we have to go find our guide. He seemed to be more reasonable than the other towns people… *Hurb picks up his stuff and walks back towards the forest, Sal follows*

SM : Reasonable sounds similar to gulable. *She snickers*

Serpa : They said they found someone named alto! Maybe they lost him in the store! *She runs in and her mother follows*

*Alto follows Sal and Hurb in his puddle form, He goes past the two a little ways and then materializes again*

Alto : *Nervously says to the two* Finally you two caught up. *He laughs*

Sal : There you are! *She runs to him*

Hurb : *Is still a little ways behind them*

Sal : A cute one like yourself can get away from us can't you. *She winks*

Alto : U-Umm… I dont know what your-

Hurb : *Is panting and finally catches up, Then throws the stuff down* what's the deal man!? Dont let this happen when we get up that mountain!

Alto : Well sorry, I already packed my stuff…

Sal : Dont worry Alto!, He is just cranky because he hasn't had any food today. Why dont you calm down big boy.

Hurb : *Looks away angered*

Sal : *Begins to put there stuff into there travel bags* sheesh I have to do everything.

Alto : *Shuffles around in his back and picks up the Omen Patch* I wonder what this thing is…

Sal : *Comes up from behind him and peaks over his shoulder* Whats that doll?

*Alto jumps and shoves it back into his bag*

Alto : Nothing! Wheres Hurb off to?

Sal : He wanted to collect some dead wood for later… he'll be a a few minutes… *She winks and gets closer*

Alto : Listen, I see where this-

Sal : Ive had my eyes on you sense you came last night.

Alto : *Packs his stuff and closes his bag* Well I don't-

*She kisses him and he quickly pushes away*

Alto : Listen! *They hear a shuffle in the woods and it startles them both*

Hurb : I got the wood guys… *He walks on them both acting surprised.* u-umm.. Are you guys ready?

Sal : Of course babe! *She runs ahead of them*

Hurb : Whats gotten into her…

Alto : I D-Dunno man…

*They walk with her*

Serpa : What do you mean your out of Chocolate Rush Bars? *Shes yelling at a cashier*

Cashier : Sorry dear, A young man came in earlier and bought all of them… Along with.. Camping equipment.

SM : I'm going to the car. *She walks past them with a ton of bags*

Serpa : Slams her head on the counter and cries* I just want my best friend back…. *the older lady cashier hugs her from over the counter*

Cashier : I'm sorry deary.… Dont give up without looking…?

*Serpa bangs her fist on the counter*

Serpa : I JUST WANNA FIND MY STUPID FRIEND! THAT HAS STUPID POWERS! BEFORE SOMEONE MAKES ME STAB HIM AGAIN! AND HUG HIM AND TELL HIM HOW STUPID HE IS!

Cashier : I.. Um… I know hes out there! Why dont you go check with those young hippies and see if that was him! *She smiles*

Serpa : *Wipes her tears and and smiles* Youre right!
*She runs out of the store.

Cashier : *Throws her appron and says softly* I gotta retire soon…

Serpa : *Run past her mom who is now in the car* SORRY MOM GOTTA GO FIND HIPPIES!

SM : Okay… honey! Ill be at my house *She drives away*

Serpa : Heads to the forest determined to find alto.

*Back at the cabin*

??? : Preparations have all been set! *The tall figure from before seems estatic at his new adventure.* Time to make new friends* *He teleports around his house gleefully* Lets do this charles.. *He glances at the new doll he has created and it throws him his hat* Now I am ready! *He teleports to the edge of the woods and looks back at his cabin*

??? : This will be the last time im here old house… so many memories…. Some nice, Some bad…. You were my prison… yet at least you had the paddings of an asylum to cushion my psychie.

*He snaps his fingers and charles burst to flames, Causing the gas can beside him to explode causing the entire house to chain errupt into flames*

*The tall figure sets at the edge of the woods, A single tear rolls from his face to the ground*

??? : Time to make my life better… by any means…. *He vanishes again*

Part 3 End.