Part 0 : Skipped Memories.

*The rain pours onto the ground. Flooding the small crevices on the edge of the road*
*A few police cars and an ambulance pull quickly into the parkway of the church*
*All of the Dazed twili people have been released of their controlled minds*
*The medics strap alto down to a strecher  carting him and serpa into the ambulance*

Medic 1 : Hook up the lines these two are in critical condition!

*The two medics run ivs into their arm and check their pulse,And other things*

Medic 1 : *takes altos hand and tries to get him to respond*

Medic 1 : Hey buddy whats your name? stay with me!

Alto : *Groans and tries to look at the noise he hears*

Medic 1 : He's responding! I wonder what they have been fighting… *He glances at the many wounds Alto and Serpa have*

*The medic notices the patch is still firmly grasped within altos hand*

*He lossens alto's grip and takes the patch from him*

Medic 1 :Whats this…? *He feels a strange force come over him*

Medic 2 : Are you okay?

Medic 1 : *Glares up at the other medic*

Medic 1 : Of course I am. Why wouldn't I be?

*He glares back at alto*

*They finally arrive at the hospital.*
*through the rain they rush alto and serpa into the hospital.*
*After being carted in the hospital they are given rooms* *They share a single room and their beds are next to each other.*
*Ivs are ran and a few test are done*
*after a while the hums of the medical machines are lowered as the night ages.*

Medic 2 : *Has fallen asleep in a chair in his office, His small box tv is now producing the only light in the room* *A show is playing on his Tv*

*The door slowly opens behind him and standing in the door way is a familiar figure, However the familularity ends with appearance*

*Medic 1 walks into the room, He closes the door and quickly locks the door behind him* Sorry old friend. I need an empty body.
*He takes the second medic in a choke hold and quickly subdues him and throws his lifeless body to the ground* I dont prefer this body… but it will do… until…. *He snickers as he raises a needle.* *He sows the patch into the lifeless body and then an odd field of electricity goes across the room busting the Tv*

Medic 2 : *Stands up and snickers aloud*

*Alto burst awake in his room feeling the dark presence*

Alto : *Looks around at the poorly lit room* S-Serpa!

Serpa : *is in a deep sleep*

*Alto attempts to stand up but falls to the hospital floor*

*He slowly stands up and reaches for a cruch*

*He staggers with his crutch to the door and locks it*

Alto : N..Not again…

*Almost as soon as he locked the door the emergency sirens in the hospital start to blare, Now the only lights in the entire hospital is a red siren light*

*Alto liquifies and slides under the locked door, he glances down the hallway and sees the evil presence standing at the end, his anxiety only grows with the lights only giving moments glance at the approching figure*

*He braces himself rightly as the figure rushes him against a wall, Alto slides down the wall after letting out a scream*

Medic 2 : What's wrong? I thought you were a big hero!?