22.

⤚ Green Smoke and deadly scales⤙

Storm

WE all sort of just stared at Issei's now shattered katana. He said he could spare it and had originally taken it out to be shot to prove to Nightshade that the gun was nothing just a gun.

The revolver had been empty, Nightshade showed everyone at the table the revolver was empty and not a single thing was in it. Yet it fired and on top of firing with no bullets in the chamber and on top of firing on an empty chamber it shattered a supernatural katana, one of a kitsune.

And those aren't supposed to be broken except by something supernatural or if the kitsune draws it foxfire out of it rendering it once more a useless and mundane katana to be wielded, well to be mounted like a trophy. But the gun Nightshade stole snapped it right in half.

And everyone in the room knew that a kitsune's blade could only be broken by something supernatural. And on top of it, it was an extremely complicated task to do. It took lots of strength, of course if the kitsune was younger the blade broke easier.

And depending on the amount of foxfire pushed into it. There was a lot of things tossed up in the air when breaking a kitsune's blade. So most didn't even try to. But with one shot of the revolver and Issei's blade had been cut right in half, but it's what happened before.

The moment it crashed into a blade an explosion of green some went it. And the fact that it had no bullets. "We all saw that the chamber was empty right?" Daiki asked finally breaking the silence that was near us. Everyone nodded remembering Nightshade showing us the gun.

As well as the empty chamber bare of any bullets let it fired as if there was a bullet in it. "It fired like a magnetic pulse." Aki said finally speaking up. "A what?" Daiki asked voicing all of our thoughts on what Aki was talking about. A magnetic pulse? I had no idea what that was.

"It's a gun that fires electromagnetic pulses, it's basically no bullets but still fires and is quite deadly. Some can even stop cars, but since you said it's most likely a supernatural gun, it's probably way more deadly." Aki spoke dumbing it down for all of us.

Nightshade looked at the gun in her hand. "Ok you can put it down now. That is a very dangerous weapon." Issei said and slowly she lowered it to the table before putting the safety on and backing away from it as Issei bit his lip unsure as the rest of us.

I knew something was up with Nightshade. But I didn't think it would be she had something personal of the ghost riders. She had a gun of theirs, which could be seen as nothing. . . when we first saw it. But now that she had fired it, it became obvious it wasn't just a gun.

But something much more deadly and supernatural. The gun wasn't normal and could completely unravel us if we didn't figure it out. But it was obvious, the ghost riders wanted their gun back considering that they had begun to form when we were in Mystic.

"So you have one of their guns and they most likely want it back. And considering what it can do when it fires having it in the hands of a human is very, very dangerous," I started. Nightshade shifted nervously. She felt guilty no doubt and I felt bad for her now.

"And they will most likely try to form here if that begins shooting people. I'm afraid of what would happen if it actually shot a human." I finished unsure of what would happen. I wasn't even lying about it. That could be very dangerous and deadly. And scary.

It broke the sword, imagine what it could do on a human body. Especially when it wouldn't hit anything fatal. Then it would most likely become fatal again. Dangerous. Bad things could happen if that gun gets out to people that don't need it in their hands. It was deadly, incredibly.