Peak inside my brain

What is currently going through my head in relation to Little Devil (the sequel to little darling)

Karina and Kol will still be married and will move back to mystic falls.

They way my head is thinking at the moment is that Kol and Karina will find out she is pregnant through some magical bullshit and then Kol will want to move away from New Orleans to raise them.

They would have heard about the Salvatore school and want their kids to have a safe life and learn how to have control over their thirst.

Kol would also like for Karina to reunite with Her family in mystic falls, another reason for them to live back.

I would also want them to live in mystic falls so that when Hope attends the Salvatore school she will also have her cousins there.

I would also like your opinion on if the twins would be part witch and vampire or just vampire.

My story most likely won't follow the legacies storyline.

I'm considering making them have twins, a boy and a girl.

I'm also open to suggestions on who could play the twins. If you have any ideas it would be really helpful because I'm so indecisive.

My story would probably skip about 15 years to when they are teenagers with Hope at the Salvatore school.

Any ideas or scenarios you have for this book would be really appreciated and a really bit inspiration.

And I would like to say thanks you to everyone who has read, voted or commented on any of my books it really means the world to me. It is so encouraging to see people actually read my books so thank you.

I'm also considering naming the twins Lilith and Alexander ( Lilly and Alec) if you have any other name suggestions I would also like to hear them because I'm a indecisive bitch so......

Anyway thanks again -Liv