1

Lauren Michelle Jauregui started off as a beautiful girl with big dreams. The day she got accepted to work as a singer was the best day of her life.

She had been working for 2 years now and had become much more talented and gained a lot of fans. Today had just built another smile upon her face. Lauren loved her job more than anything

She walked back home to her apartment, with her Chanel bag in one hand. It wasn't a long walk. But Lauren preferred walking than taking a cab.

Her heels clicked as she climbed the stairs to her apartment. She wanted to surprise her boyfriend, Luke Hemmings, so she opened the door quietly. She tiptoed her way to her room. As Lauren got closer, she heard a sound. It wasn't anything she hasn't heard before. It was a human sound. Lauren took off her heels off and laid them off to the side so she wont make any accidental sound.

Lauren was right in front of the door to her room. It wasn't fully closed, but she could see quite well through the crack. She gently pushed the door open just a little bit. With her breath shortening, and her heart pounding extremely fast, her world crashed down as she saw her boyfriend with another girl in bed.

------------------------------------------------

Lauren's heart stopped beating for a minute or two. All she could think of to do was to run. When she saw Luke in bed with another girl, she felt like jumping in bed with him and beating the crap out of him. But instead she ran out with tears rolling quickly down her cheeks.

She slowed her pace when she got to the nearest bus stop. Lauren sat on the bench and watched how the sky was slowly turning black. It was night now.

Crying without fighting it back, Lauren got her phone out. She was about to call her best friend, Ally. But instead she went on her twitter page and saw a lot of tweets on her page.

I love you so much @laurenjauregui

@laurenjauregui We are always gonna be here for you no matter what

You're just so beautiful I'm gonna cry proud tears

I look up to you @laurenjauregui

I wish I had a voice like @laurenjauregui

She started crying even more.

The bus suddenly pulled up right in front of her. The bus driver opened the door. Lauren just stood up and looked at him. Something had clicked her mind. She started walking away. "Where are you going?!" The bus driver screamed out to her. She kept on walking. "Aren't you going to get in the bus!?" He kept screaming.

Lauren turned back and smiled at the bus driver with one last tear rolling down her cheek and said "No I can't quit just yet. I have to keep fighting for my Harmonizers" she continued walking and disappeared into the deep darkness of the night.

------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Sorry its a little boring now, but I promise it will get much more interesting later ❤️💕

And sorry for the short Chapter, i promise the next one will be much longer

So yeah...

Bye ily 💘😗

~LaurenCabellox